Chapter 3

Megan's POV

"Hey nash its Megan, you gave my our number at Magcon today x(:"

"Hey beautiful, I was hoping i would get a text from you." he sent back.

My heart was racing i didn't know what to say,

"haha well how could i not x(: " i sent quickly.

" Why dont you and your friend come over and hang with me and the boys tonight. " the message on my phone read.

"Okay I'll see you in 15 "

I rushed over to Alexis' room and jumped on her once again.

"Dayyum Megan calm down, why are you jumping ? Why do you look so happy? Tell me what is going on " Alexis said as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Nash invited me and you over to his hotel room to hang out with the boys tonight . I told him we will go. So go get ready and meet me downstairs in 5" I said a little to fast.

She just stared blankly at me, until i pushed her and she got back to reality.

I walked out of her room and went to my dresser. I pulled off my sweatpants and replaced them with skin tight jeggings, and left my white tank top on. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and applied mascara and light eyeshadow . I followed up with eyeliner. I looked decent so I walked downstairs and meet up with Alexis who was basically wearing the same outfit as me.

I told my mom where we were going and she told me to text her if she needed anything.

Alexis and I walked until we got to the hotel Cameron and Nash were staying at.

Matthew, and Shawn were waiting downstairs for us .

"Hey .. Megan right?" Shawn questioned .

"Yeah haha this is Alexis." I said pushing her in front of me.

"Alright let's go upstairs" Matt said walking into the elevator , pushing the 10th floor button.

The elevator was quite awkward until the elevator door opened and i was attacked by Nash and Cameron,

I smiled as Nash wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled away and we walked to his room where all the boys were at. Cameron introduced everyone to Alexis and I .

"Let's play a game." Jack Johnson screamed.

We all nodded our head in agreement.

"Truth or dare?" Gilinsky said with a smirk.

A bunch of 'yes' were followed.

We all sat in a circle around each other, I sat down with Matt on my right side and Taylor on the left.

Taylor spoke first,

"Truth or Dare Aaron "

"uhh truth" Aaron said while looking down .

"Is it true u like Emily ? I mean you guys have been talking for a month now." Taylor blurted out

"Yeah i like her but I'm waiting for the right moment to make it official. " Aaron said with a smile on his face.

Next Aaron asked Matt

"Matt truth or dare?"

"dare" Matt said trying to be all bad.

"urm go take.. Megan into your room for 20 minutes."

My face turned red as i stood up and grabbed matts hand. I looked back and taylor threw something at us,

"DONT BE SILLY WRAP YOUR WILLY." taylor said between laughs.

I looked over and saw nash, he had hurt in his eyes.

****
Matt and I walked down the hallway . He took out his wallet and put the key in the hole and pushed the door open.

It was awkward at first. He wouldn't talk, we just sat by each other on his bed. He finally spoke,

" soo , i know that u probably don't wanna do anything cause your with nash but.. " he said but I cut him off.

" Who said i didnt want to." I said not thinking.

Matt crashed his lips into mine.

-

so guys what do you think of the book so far? any thoughts or ideas comment
vote and follow my ig
@caniffsbxbe

uh yeah ill update either later today or tomorrow .

bye x(: