Chapter 4

MEGANS POV

So matt kissed me yesterday...

I don't know how i feel about it. Sparks formed in my stomach and fireworks went off but it was just truth or dare. Matt couldn't like me, Matt didn't like me.

Today me and Matt were just hanging out in his hotel room. All the boys were out with Alexis . They went to Disney but I decided to pass because I go every summer .

Matt stayed with me to give me some company.

"So Megan, why dont we play a game a fun one" Matt broke the awkward silence.

"Uh yeah sure like what though ?" I said and went and sat by him.

"Okay lets do challenges, whoever looses has to take a shot of Vodka. " matt smirked

"Oh my gerd yass matt your brilliant . but one question, how are we gonna get alcohol, we are only 16." I laughed.

" I have my ways."

****

There was a knock on the door and matt got up to answer it.

Kian Lawley walked through the door with 5 different bottles.

I giggled because matt slipped him money thinking I didn't notice.

Kian left , leaving me and matt with 5 bottles of alcohol .

****

The challenges began. First matt challenged me to a hot sauce challenge.

I got the hot sauce and put on two spoons.

Whoever reached for the milk first must drink the alcohol.

"One , two, three"

I placed the spoon in my mouth as i swallowed the hot sauce. Tears formed in my eyes and my face turned red. I grabbed the milk and chugged it until my face turned back to normal.

Matt gave me my shot of vodka, I plugged my nose and swallowed the liquid that burned my throat .

Challenges went on. I took 6 shots and matt took 7.

MATTS POV

I knew I was drunk as fuck. I watched as Megan laughed non stop while she was dancing to "talk dirty to me".

She was honestly so beautiful.

I was let out of my thoughts when she pulled me over to dance with her. She grabbed my hand and started jumping up and down, almost falling.

I walked behind her and placed my hands on her hips. She giggled and moved to the beat.

I walked over to the bed leaving her hanging,

"Matt , you cant do that to a drunk teen. " she slurred.

Megan jumped on the bed and cuddled up to me . I wrapped my arm around her waist as she played with the hem of shirt. She slightly pulled it up exposing my abs.

MEGANS POV

I was slowly drawing circles on matts toned stomach. He was laying next to me with his hand around my waist.

He took one of his hands and brought it up to my face and caressed my hair. I tugged on his shirt, signaling for him to take it off. He got the message and took it off.

Matt slowly leaned in, finding myself leaning in also our lips pressed together moving together perfectly. The fireworks went off once again. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance that i happily granted.

Matt disconnected our lips and kissed down my neck, and found my sweet spot. He sucked on my soft skin , making me moan slightly. He reconnected our lips and he brought up my shirt leaving me in my shorts and bra. I flipped him over so I was on top now. Matt grabbed my hand and placed it on his hard erection.

I moved my hand on his boxers. He placed his hand on my butt. I took my hand away and whispered,

"Another time babe."

I rolled over and jumped on the other bed drifting off into a deep sleep.