Dear Brendon

Dear Brendon,

I love you so much and I'm sorry for leaving you. And also for dying but its your fault. You cheated on me and you broke my heart. I hope you enjoy life but I have moved on. Oh a God she's beautiful and amazing but I died I left her. It was all because of you, your whore of a wife, and your best friend, or as me and my lovely friends call him your boy toy, so thanks bitch. I truly do love you so much very much. My poor Elizabeth is sad because of you. But remember this, we first met and you looked at my eyes as I was getting lost in yours you asked me if I was single and I quickly said no. When someone called me and said 'oh Ryan baby come here' I looked at you and into your eyes they look so sad so broken and I hugged you and told you something that I never told anyone. I hardly knew a thing about you.
*I saw you*
I left you and told you ill be back. I told her. I told her I didn't want to be together. That I love some one else. That someone was you. I ran back to you. 'Ryan', I put my hand out for you to shake. 'Brendon' you said back.
*I met you*

I fell in love with you, you were amazing your eyes earth brown beautiful and amazing. I melted into them you're amazing you treat me right better than anyone. I fell in love with you inside and out. You mad my heart flutter and your voice oh god. Its amazing as well.
*I loved you*

You're no no I'm wrong its were you were amazing. You lied to me. You cheated on me with Dallon the night I was gonna propose *flash back* I was walking to Bren and I's hotel room when I heard "mmmm Bren uhhhh shitttttttt" tears forming in my eyes. I opened the door. "BREN HOW COULD YOU!?" I screamed trough tears. "I'm leaving I'm done with you. You broke my heart" I threw the ring on the ground and got Jon and we left. *end of flash back* goodbye Bren
*I left you*

                                                  love,

                                          Ryan Ross