Batman X Siren! Reader

I swam around the tank I was imprisoned in and groaned.

"Batsy, please let me out! I promise I won't hurt you, or anyone!" I begged  as I banged on the walls of my water filled prison. I watched as I saw the Dark Knight himself, with a frustrated look on his face stroll to my container and put his arms across his chest.

"No, you're dangerous." He said in an stern voice.

"I've never hurt you, Brucey." I pouted at him as I watched him cringe when I spoke his true name.

"Yes, but you have hurt many other people. Including Joker." He stated as he walked around my tank with a 'Bad Cop' frown on his face.

I was currently in a cliché fish tank in 'Batman's' bat cave. I saw through Dark Knight armor and rich man façade. I knew he had it out for me.

"C'mon, Hun! I know you love me!" I grinned and made a heart with my hands.

"You should watch your tounge, Fish." He growled as he watched my every move.

  "How about you come watch it for me?" I smirked as I played with my hair.

Bruce groaned and pressed a button on the wall. Bells went off as the water from my tank went down the drain, soon the tank disappeared to the floor. I looked down at my legs and saw the blue and green scales fade away. Revealing my {S/C} skin.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him curiosity, I didn't even have to sing a hypnotizing song to make him listen to my every command.

"You're the only one who cares." He whispered lowly.

"I should be saying the same thing for you, mister." I said slowly as I stared into his crystal blue eyes.

"What?" He asked with a genuinely confused facial expression.

I know that sucked, like really badly. But! I'm going under MAJOR editing soon, so most of these chapters are going to be BETTER THAN EVER!

Tanks for reading, My Lil Monsters! Bye! -Mrs.Voorhees. (Teja♡)