Fallen Angel: Lost Angel (Book Two)

The rain hit the roof of the old house the young girl stayed in. The rain tried to get in but just fell outside bouncing on leaves, and then to the ground.

Hayla sat on the windowsill watching the rain fall. She had been away from her family for six months now... She wanted dearly to enjoy her first christmas with her father but it just couldn't happen... she missed it and it hurt. Hayla is trapped here by a magical binding on her right hand she can't go far from Dante who she is to call Master. She cried while remembering all of the fun moments she had with her father. This is all so unfair... I just want to go home! Hayla thought while looking at her mark. She spawned her scythe and she could barely hold it, she dropped it.

"Here dog" Dante dropped a dog bowl on the floor filled with soup it splattered everywhere but a large amount was still in the bowl. Since she was starving she drank it.

"Master! Can I please have water?" Hayla asked. Dante threw a water bottle at her face hurting her bad she fell to the floor holding her face. She didn't barely have any strength, Dante drains her blood all the time and her mark slowly drained and blocks the flow of her angelic power... slowly killing her. She can't keep this up Hayla is going to die soon. She hit her fists on her lap, what am I going to do? Hayla thought while lying on the floor.

"Hey bitch get up! C'mon you have to come greet my guests!" Dante picked up Hayla and pushed her to the closet.

"Get your slave outfit on" he chuckled, leaving. Hayla examined the outfit again and it was nothing it was like sexy underwear? Why wear this? It's stupid... but if I don't he'll beat me again... Hayla sighed and put the degrading outfit on.

"Ooh you weren't joking Dante you definitely captured the Archangel that killed our master!" Chris smiled at the girl's figure.

"Yeah she is so sexy god damn!" Owen grabbed her arm and pulled her onto his lap.

"So what was this meeting about Dante?" Vince asked.

"This is about the attack on the city we are going to do."

"I have a question Dante" Owen kept staring at Hayla who was blushing and feeling very embarrassed.

"Can I go into her bedroom and have a private moment with her?"

Hayla's heart dropped what is a "private moment"?

"Yes you can I don't give a fuck just don't kill

her." Dante responded.

Owen picked her up and took her into her room.

"Okay come here." Owen pulled her onto the bed.

"Ohhh god you are so beautiful." Owen brushed her hair causing her to shake in fear.

"I can tell you've done this before, who did it your father?" Owen asked but noticed her face.

"My dad would never do this to me..." Hayla said as Owen pulled off her top.

"Oh really?" Owen chuckled as he peeled off her bottoms then he just put on her normal clothes for her.

"I'm not a rapist and I can tell you aren't a slut or whore so I'm not going to force anything on you. I am a demon but I have standards." Owen patted her head.

"So you aren't going to hurt me?" Hayla was still slightly shaking.

"No I'm not I kind of want to cuddle up with a cutie like you but uhh wrong circumstances." Owen sighed.

"Thank you sir..." Hayla sighed.

"You miss your father don't you?" Owen asked.

Hayla nodded tears rolling down her face.