•7• ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ʙᴀᴍʙᴏᴏᴢʟᴇ

I jolted awake as my phone rang in my ear. I answered it, not even checking the caller id. Bad mistake. "Where the hell are you?!" I heard a familiar voice screech. "Juliet I just fell asleep in my car." I told her calmly. "oh sure, that's why remington is also no where to be found. Andy I warned you. Now I guess I'll have to get rid if him myself." She said coldly and hung up. I stood up and paced quickly, pausing to look at his peaceful figure. He looked absolutely beautiful as the sun hit his face, showing off his soft and pale skin.

I sighed and sat next to him, running my fingers over his smooth skin. He yawned as he woke up. He smiled at me Britney and I returned it. "Good morning beautiful." I said. He smiled once more. "Good morning handsome."
He smirked. I chuckled and pat has head. "As much as I'd love to stay here with you all day, we have to get back to reality." I muttered. He sighed and sat up. "Has she called yet?" he asked hesitantly. "Mhm. She was going on about how both of us were missing. I tried telling her I fell asleep in my car but that didn't work." I signed out. He nodded and pulled me to him. "I don't want to go back, it's so nice here." he whispered against My skin. I sighed and wrapped My arms around him. "I don't want to either..."

ווווו×

I kissed Remington goodbye and walked myself to the hotel me and Juliet were staying in. I sluggishly walked to the elevator, pushing the botton to our floor. I felt my stomach do flips as I walked into the room, only to find it empty with a little note on the table.

My dearest Andrew,
By the time you're reading this, I'll already have Remington in my possession. You royally fucked up. I tried warning you.
Yours truly,
Juliet

to be continued

▽×▽×▽×▽

I LOVE TEASING YOU GUYS