•8• ɢᴜɴsʜᴏᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs

Musing through memories,
Losing my grip in the grey.
Numbing the senses,
I feel you slipping away.
Fighting to hold on,
Clinging to just one more day
Love turns to ashes,
With all that I wish I could say.

I'd die to be where you are.
I tried to be where you are.

Every night, I dream you're still here.
The ghost by my side, so perfectly clear.
When I awake, you'll disappear,
Back to the shadows
With all I hold dear.
I dream you're still here.

Not even 2 mintues later there was a knock on my door. The boys left me a note saying they went to get food so I was bored and alone. I assumed it was Andy so I opened it without asking who it was.

I had a smile on my face as I opened the door, only to frown. "Who are you?" I asked. Then everything went black.

וווו×

My head was pounding as I awoke, I pried my eyes open and saw I was in some sort of warehouse thing. The only source of light was coming from the dim florescent light bulb. I winced as I tried to move. I was weak. How long had I been here? My throat was dry and scratchy.

I had been awake for a few hours before the deep blue door opened. I jumped lightly. "I'm sorry Remington, but I just couldn't have you and Andy together any longer." I rolled my eyes at the familiar voice. "Seriously Juliet? You're psycho." I said. She smirked. "I'll have to agree with you there. Anyway, enough chit chat. Andy is aware I have you. Ill have to kill him off too." she said, locking the door behind her. "You have done me a great service Rem. You see, I'll bait him somewhere else with you and kill him there. You've already been gone a few days so he should be pretty desperate now. " I glared at her. "You're fucking sick, you bitch." She smirked and punched my in my jaw. I yelped out. Andy was right, she punches like a man. "You should take notes. That's how Andy learned to keep his mouth shut." she spit out. I rolled my eyes. "You're just jealous you can't get him hard like I can." I smirked. She kicked my stomach and I grunted, clenching my eyes shut. Fucking hell why is she wearing 6 inch damn heels?
She took at picture. "That baby's going to Andy. This is going to be too easy."

After that whole episode she left. Shit, Andy's probably going insane. To be completely honest here id have to say im pretty scared. I means if she could pull all this off and still not get caught.. Who knows what shes capable of?

ווווו×

(Andy's POV)

Crying in searching. That's all I've done this entire week. Juliet's been sending my little pictures and Videos this entire time, knowing it's driving me mad. I know how horrible she is and I know she doing everything in her power to torture him. I even went to the police and the have handed the case to the FBI but they can't trace the pictures to anywhere. I've been so numb without him,and she keeps telling me shes going to kill him. I know shes crazy enough to, thats the problem. I kept asking what she wanted but she never answers. She only texts when she sends my pictures. I felt competely helpless and useless. I tried to figure out where he was from the background of the pictures but i just cant come up with anything.

I groaned in frustration, it was all over the news and it just fucking sucked. I couldnt believe i let him slip out of my hands like that, I should have known.
Of course I tweeted about it, saying that I miss him and that they find him soon.
I was laying in bed when I got a call. "Hello?" I jumped at the shrieking voice. "Andy please help me, I stole her phone please please help shes going to kill me!" Remington pleaded. "Remington? Oh my god! Where is she?" I asked. "Andy baby I don't have much time, I can't talk for long because she'll notice it's gone. I love you so much I have to go, but I love you and please try to find me! She's getting a gun right now please hurry! I love-" his voice was cut off by a door. "You fucking bitch! I'm going to fucking ki-" then the line went dead.

I raced to my car and called the police office telling them I'd be there to tell them everything.

I ran in the doors and was greeted by the investigative team. "Here take my phone he just called me from hers!" I said frantically. They hurried and gave it to someone who can track down the call. "Thank you Andy. It may be best if you go wait outside." I looked at him like he was crazy. "No way, I'm staying my ass right here." I said firmly. He nodded and continued to work on tracking the call.

Then it started to ring again. They gave it to me to answer, knowing who it was. I put it on speaker. "I can guess you're at the police station right now, trying to track it. Guess what? I'll be live streaming his death for you on instagram. Go watch my love." she said, then hung up.

I pulled up instagram as I got the notification she went live. Remington was chained against a wall. "Say hello Remy." He had tears running down his face. I started to cry myself, waiting to see what happens. "Please no.. Please.." he whimpered. My heart stopped at the plea in his voice.

Then, I heard a gunshot

My vision blurred as everyone gasped.

I started to sob as the screen went black.

My baby... He's gone.