Nerd!Armin x Edgy!Reader

Ok this photo I found is too fucking hot for my precious bb like no but yes! Armin can be sexy af anyway back to the story

Armin entered the science room "she's not even here..." He sat down at one of the tables and set up the books, a few minutes later Y/N burst through the door "Look nerd sorry I'm late bu-"
"It's Armin"
"What?"
"My name is Armin not nerd"
"Whatever! Sorry I'm late but I need a favor to ask you"
"First we work on the project for 10 minutes then you can tell me" he seemed very intent and serious "ugh! Fine!" She sat down next to him and started working on the project

~10 minutes later~

Y/N started to get antsy "Armin I really need your help right now" she said through gritted teeth "alright what do you need"
"Ok so I've been really antsy and y'know I haven't...ugh I haven't been acting like myself lately so" she crept her hand up Armin's leg near his crotch "I need a pick me up~" she whispered in his ear. Armin's face was every shade of red possible "a-are you serious?"
"Yea, besides I heard nerds like you have big dicks so why not give it a try" she sounds his chair around and started to unbutton his pants "w-wait! Someone will see us!"
"It's called an abandoned Science room for a reason" she pulled out his long cock and stroked it from the shaft to the head "y-y/n what're you doing"
"Having fun~" she licked the tip down the shaft, Armin tried to hold in his moans as he looked down at her "oh fuck...you look so hot like that" he groaned and leaned back on the chair.

Y/N POV:
I decided to start sucking on his cock 'for a need his dick is huge' I thought to myself taking as much of him in a possible earning loud groans from him, sucking faster deepthroating his cock all the way.

Armins POV:
I couldn't help but thrust into her mouth, her lips wrapped around my cock "oh fuck" I pulled her head up and kiss her roughly pushing her against the wall "I didn't know Nerds could be so rough~" she said panting while I attack her neck, unbuttoning her pants and sliding my hands into her panties, I heard her gasp in shock "I didn't think you'd go along with this" seconds later we both stood I'm our underwear "get on the table" I say sternly, she did as told and spread her legs giving me an innocent look

Y/N POV:
"Get on the table" he said with a stern tone, I did as I was told and sat on the table spreading mg legs giving him a innocent look, I was scared but excited at the same time "just hurry up and fuck me nerd" I say in a lustful tone tugging at my panties to tease him.

3rd person:

Armin couldn't control his growing erection in a matter of seconds both his and her underwear were on the ground and he was right ontop of her his cock teasing her pussy "you like that don't you~" he whispered into her ear pushing in the head a little "oh fuck yes" she says biting her lip "just hurry we don't have a lot of time" see says wrapping her arms around his neck.

Armin nodded and thrusted completely into her pussy, his cock throbbing as he thrusted faster, her moans starting off soft and quiet became louder with each thrust "fuck you're so tight Y/N" he grunts grabbing your thighs and pulling you onto his dick, pushing it deeper "say my name" he grunted "w-what?" His thrusts slowed down "I said say my name"
"Aaahhh~ g-go faster! Don't stop"
"Then say my name"
"Armin" she moaned and his thrusts became faster "louder"
"Armin!" She moaned louder and his thrust became quicker and harder "louder baby! I wanna hear you scream!"
"ARMIN!~" she screamed out in pleasure as she reached her climax, cumming on his dick as he came inside her "if I get pregnant it's your fault" she says as he pulled out of  her pulling up his pants "and when the baby is born I'll be the best father I can be" he says pulling her into a passionate French kiss "let's go, lunch just ended" Armin grabbed his stuff and waited outside of the door.

Gave this chapter a really cute ending hope you guys liked it, comment ideas for the next chapter, vote & comment loves!
~Izyumi