Armin x Reader Smut pt 3

Y/N POV
I could feel my core getting hotter, my legs got weak and rubbing against each other, Armins tounge and mine movrd in sync with eachother, as he pulled away and attacked my neck, licking and sucking on it, his tounge was hot and it felt so good, small moans escaped my lips. After a few minutes i felt his hands go up my shirt and start to pull it up over my head "Armin i didn't know you were such a tease" i sat up and removed my shirt and started to take off his "a little eager aren't we?"

"Shush I've wanted to do this since i met you" i finally got his shirt of and threw it across the room "you have?" He looked at me with a smirk and moved closer "lets make your dream come true then" he put his hand on my hips and undid my bra, a bright blush spread across my face "Don't stare!" He chuckled and removed his pants and boxers, his dïck was bigger than i thought it would be i was getting scared for myself, he then removed my shorts and panties, his face was a bright shade of pink, "are you ready?" He teased my entrance either the tip "y-yes, just hurry up" before i could even think he thrusted into fast and hard earning a loud moan from me.

Armins POV:
I thrusted into her entrance her püssy was so tight and hot it felt amazing "H-haa fuck~" i started thrusting faster and deeper into her each thrust getting faster and faster, her moans turned into screams of pleasure it was music to my ears "you like it dont you" i whispered in her ear she couldn't do anything but nod. The harder i went the louder her screams were, all that could be heard where her screams and skin slapping skin "fuck Y/N...Y/N im close!" I could feel my climax as my thrusts got slower but rougher "m-me too!" After a few more thrusts we both came, i flopped down next to her "that...was"
"Amazing" she finished my sentence and hugged me, i hugged back and smiled "I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Armin....wait did you use protection?"

And that is the end of this i hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as i did writing it i and more than happy to take requests comment anything and ill write it.

Suggestions
OOC!Armin x Reader
Armin x Edgy Reader
Bad Boy! Armin x Good Girl! Reader
Pastel! Armin x Goth Reader
(Or vise versa)
Etc.

~Izyumi_Senpai~