Prolouge

There was once a little girl named Angelica Martin. She was as rich and spoiled as everyone in the small town of Yorkshire, England made her out to be. Her parents being filthy rich she never had much to worry about. Her small feet padded against the wood flooring scrubbed until it was impeccable, not much of a surprise though her parents only ever expected perfection. They were strict but they still were her parents and she loved them dearly. As for them, they were mostly never home due to their job that not even nine year old Angelica new about. In days where she was only and utterly alone she spent her time with her 'other mother' which was really just her maid/nanny, Rosie. She was like another mother though due to the fact that she took care of Angelica like no other and made sure she had everything she needed. She walked down the stairs but stopped hearing voices coming from the patio. "Where will we go john, you know how much we need this." "I don't know but we will find out, nothing will happen to her." She turned the corner and found just who she suspected, daddy and mommy. But why were they home? She stepped out of her hiding spot quickly catching there attention. "Why are you outside Angelica" her father said with a stern voice. He never showed much love to be honest but she just new he cared. "I was hungry" her voice barely understandable due to her mumbling. "Go to your room we'll tell Rosie to bring you food" it was silent for a second before a roaring "NOW" was heard. She quickly climbed up the stairs to her room not wanting to get in trouble. She didn't know what was wrong but as she closed the door to her room she heard her mother talk for the first time " I just can't bear to loose her"