chapter 7:My first date with dream guy

Y/n POV
It's a Friday night
What the hell is wrong with me?.I can't recall anything, the name "silly sally" keeps popping into my head I wonder who called me that.

I keep thinking to myself which makes my head ache more.All of a sudden jimin pops into my head which makes me smile.I feel like felt this way before tho.I smile as am in my room

,I find myself rolling from end to end on my bed holding a pillow and daydreaming about how gorgeous jimin is and also for the fact that he stood up to that jay guy.what a jerk.

I didn't think I had any chances with him anyway because I was no way prettier than those girls in class who seem to admire jimin but a girl can dream right it doesn't hurt to dream.I finally fall asleep with him on my mind.

Saturday morning
I find myself falling and I hear a voice.its like someone intentionally made me fall and then.

" watch where your going next time " he says. I have an angry look on my face.I just stare at him in anger but rather he's happy that am angry .what kind if person is this.I feel so embarrassed. Everyone is laughing and calling me names.pointing at me in laughter,like I was a mere object of laughter to these people.Am so.scared right now do I do...there's nowhere to run to.

" helppp meee" I say covering my ears from all the laughing.its so scary here I want to get away but there's no way.
All of a sudden I see this guy running towards me its blur I can't make out his face

"Y/n...y/n.....y/nnnn..." He calls reaching out to me.just then I open my eyes and see my Bestie standing above me like she was trying to wake me up... "Ahhhh it was only a dream" I say to myself

" did you have a nightmare??" She says sitting next to me." I heard you screaming for help that's why I came".

The dream I had was so scary
" yeah b/f/n...it was real scary " I say breaking into tears and then she hugs me and comforts me.

" there there its alright,no one will hurt you ever am here for you"she says tapping my back.

A few hours later when everything was all settled and I was fine now,I hear a ring at the door...Am sitting in the parlour at this moment

" I'll get it "I shout out to b/f/n who was in her room.I open the door and find this strange guy infront of the door.

" Are you y/n??" He asks

" who are you"I words. ahh yeah am a delivery guy and this is for miss y/n" he says removing a parcel from his bag and showing it to me.he wasn't dressed as a delivery guy at all that's what got me confused.
" so are you miss y/n??" He asks

" yeah I am"I tell him and then he hands the parcel to me
" sign here please"he says showing me a piece if paper to sign on.

I take the parcel and then sign on the piece of paper. The parcel is kinda big tho.

Later on y/b/n comes to the parlour and sees the parcel.

" what's that and who's of from"

" I don't know" I answer.

" open it " she says and then I open it and see a red rose.I take our the rose and smell it,the fragrance is so good.I loves red roses sooo much
and then I see a silver white dress with pink stripes on it it had.it was actually a little white dress.it was a straight and really pretty gown.I also find a pair of heels inside too.

blue pretty heels." Wow" I say.who could this possibly be from?

" y/n got an admirer" y/b/n says.I try searching for a note inside the parcel box and then I find a note inside the box that says