Seducing the Seducer chapter 7

Chapter 7

Theodore woke up late the next day and only because Daniel was poking him. "Mehh!" He groaned at him, flapping his arms. He heard Daniel chuckle and opened his eyes. His friend was sitting on the edge of the bed, poking him in the side. "Dan..." He muttered, "Stoppit."

"Come on sleepy. Wake up. Everyone else is awake and your mum has left you some cooked breakfast and it smells yummy." He laughed as Theodore suddenly sat up.

"Really?"

"No. I was kiddin, but as you're awake now you can get up." He grinned delightedly as Theodore collapsed back onto the pillow with another groan.

"C'mon Theo. If you don't get up within the next minute I'm gonna have to move on from poking. The next stage is to tickle you out of bed." He warned.

"Noooo!" Theodore leapt up and dodged Daniel who burst out laughing. "You're so mean Dan!"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I'll take you out somewhere nice for lunch."

Theodore looked at him slyly, "As in a date?"

Daniel rolled his eyes at him. "No." He sighed, "Actually, that's what Zoe will want probably."

"Gutted man. I really do feel sorry for you." Theodore snickered, "You see, I'm sure you'd much rather go on a date with me."

"Theo, I distinctly remember the 'no hitting on me' conversation."

"You said you wouldn't be scared off!"

"I said you haven't scared me off yet. That was present tense, now in the past."

Theodore stuck his tongue out at him. "Fine, fine. You can take me out to lunch not on a date."

Daniel rolled his eyes again, "Okay, I'll be waiting for you downstairs. Your big brother is crashed on the sofa, your little brother is annoying him and your mum's gone out to work. Be happy, the sun isn't shining it's a lovely gray day." He laughed, waved his fingers at Theodore and left the room.

Theodore came stumbling down the stairs 10 minutes later, his hair was still everywhere and he still looked half asleep.

"You don't wake up very well." Daniel commented. "I found you bacon, will it wake you up?"

Theodore's eyes lit up, "Yeah!"

Daniel smirked and handed him a plate, "Here you go. You know, if I ate as many times as you humans do, the world would soon be empty."

Theodore choked on his first mouthful, after a minute of coughing he said, "Ohmygosh Dan! I totally forgot about last night! How did I even do that?"

Daniel shrugged, "Human memory is rubbish whereas I have a mind that doesn't forget a single detail. Would you like a pencil in case you feel you need to stab me? Or should I close my eyes and count to 100 to give you a chance at running?"

Theodore smiled at him, "No, and anyways, you told me neither of them would work. How was your car by the way?"

"Ah yeah," he grimaced, "The Mercedes Guard is supposed to be bulletproof, fire proof, bomb proof and withstand all sorts of things, but it didn't seem to have any kind of proof against the kids in this area." He rolled his eyes, "I think I will have to complain."

"Oh Dan thats what, 175 grands worth of car isn't it?"

"Yep but you know that hole I left in the building last night?" Theodore frowned then his face cleared and he nodded, "Well I filled it in with the car."