four: night/morning

sorry i didn't upload the last two days i was on vacation and its kinda hard to find time, i also didn't have my laptop and i dont really like typing out long storys on my phone or ipad, anyway i hope you enjoy!

-----

the two couples (and charlotte) drove back to the joseph-dun house and brough in all the bags from the store. tyler and sarah unpacked the groceries and put them away in the kitchen while tyler and josh started setting up charlottes room.

they set up the curtain rod and hung the curtains. they hung the canopy over the bed.

josh pulled the sheets and comforter out of the target bag and handed them to charlotte who looked up at him confused.

"what?" she said holding the sheets.

"you need to learn to make your bed angel" josh told her.

charlotte looked mad. "i dont wanna!" she said.

josh looked shocked and brendon patted his shoulder before leaving the room.

"i love you j, but uncles dont deal with tantrums." he said walking out the door to get tyer.

"charlotte, im going to show you how to make your bed." josh said calmly.

"i dont wanna! im playing!" she yelled back throwing the sheets onto the ground.

tyler walked in.

"charlotte rose you do not yell at your father." he scolded but still in a soft voice not wanting to upset the child on the first day.

she burst into tears.

josh looked over at tyler who was just as worried as he was. they didnt want to be mean parents, they didnt know how to discipline.

"charlotte youre not in trouble, but you shouldnt yell at daddy, will you please help us make the bed." tyler said beding down and hugging her.

she sniffled.

"y-yes" she said still sniffling.

josh and tyler helped her make the bed and then tucked her into it.

josh handed her, her stuffed bear.

tyler kissed her forehead and stood by the door.

"im sorry i yelled at you daddy." she said to josh.

josh smiled. "its okay angel, youre just tired, we did alot today. im not angry, i love you, okay?"

"okay, i love you too." josh kissed her forehead. and walked over to where tyler was standing.

they turned off the light, leaving on a nightlight.

"goodnigth sweetie" tyler said before closing the door and making his way back to the kitchen.

"how'd it go?" sarah asked as she finished putting away the groceries.

"um, well neither of us know what to do when it comes to like discipline, so i think it went pretty well. she was just tired." tyler answered.

"thats good, shes so sweet."

"okay well we'll see you guys tomorrow then?" brendon said grabbing his keys and jacket off of the countertop.

"yeah of course, come over whenever" josh said opening the front door.

"thank you guys, by the way." tyler added as the walked through teh front door.

"of course ty, if you ever need anything just call, okay?"

"yeah bren thanks."

they got into their car and tyler closed the door with a contempt sigh.