chapter 5

Kelly's POV

I woke up 1 hour earlier than Leo so he didn't get any ideas! I plugged in my pink beats(Liv bought them for my birthday!) and turned on holla back girl by Quen Stefani.

" aw haw this my shh !all the girls  stomp your feet like this!  few times  I been around that track

so it's not gonna happen like that!cause I ain't no holla back girl! I ain't no holla back girl!few times been around that track so it's not gonna happen like that! cause I ain't no holla back girl! I ain't no holla back girl!ooh, this my shit,ooh, this my shit, this my shit,ooh, this my shit ,this my shit,ooh this my shit, this my shit!I heard you where talking shit and you didn't think I would her it!" I went for the turn towards the bed.

Leo's POV

I had been sitting her acting sleep since Kelly got out the shower! I was recording her the WHOLE time!"LEO!! YOU ASSHOLE!!" she yelled lunging on to me. this was a MAJOR turn on because she was in her bra and panies! she started shaking me and trowing punches towards my chest which I didn't feel at all. I laughed."you think that's funny don't you?" she said laughing." get ready we have recording today. I'm hungry?! what's for breakfast!?"she asked."hmmm... how about... donuts!" I said. I had to make sure she ate junk food because she was REALLY under weight. you couldn't tell but that's what the doctor said."okay!" she said. she put on a strapless shirt that had black and white stripes. and these skinny jean caprees. she topped it off with red flats and red burai. DAMN why is she SO hawt!I put on a sleeveless shirt and my jeans. she was about to drool." don't worry you have the same effect on me!" I said" I think we're... picture worthy!!" she said we took pics and then went to Dunkin Donuts. I told her to get anything with a lot of calories."I want one cherry,one glazed, one chocolate glazed,and one plain." she said. we bought donuts for the whole group.

Kelly's POV

"Liv! what are you doing here?"I said hugging her." I came to visit. wanna go talk about boys?!" she asked hoping I would say yes. "of course! who wouldn't!?" I say."You better be talking about me and Luke in there! Or else!" Leo said. I went to go get my four donuts."don't worry I will be talking about the boy I see behind you back." i say sarcastically  hugging him and pecking his lips. Me and Liv went to my dressing room. it was like an out door setting. if you look up at the ceiling you could see the clouds move!Leo and the dudes we're already there." hey Liv just in time! come see this video! you will laugh your ass off!" Leo said."Leo I will kick your ass if u show that!" he pressed play."YOU ASS!!" I said he was now standing up so I jumped on his back and started smacking his face but not hard."YOU BIG ASS!! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!?" I said. he was enjoying this to much. I punched his chest."OOOWW!" I said. he just laughed.he picked me up and held me upside down."woah this is scary! why are you on the ceiling! aww your a vampire and hawt! I pictured you more of a werewolf cause of your hair?"I said." yeah. he does look like a werewolf!" Liv said. he put me on his back. he let out a loud howl." mmmm.. fresh meat!" he said. he ran off with me with the others following close behind. "guys it's time to go to the table room!" said John the director.we all went to the table room." John these scrips have curse words that kids shouldn't hear. like: boobs,asshole,ass,pussy,bitch,fuck,sex,and damn." I said"the only words in your vocabulary." Leo said."shut up you fucking asshole!" I said."my point exactly." he said. I licked his face. he wasn't surprised. "about that... kickin it is now a teenage show!" we all agreed that's a good idea.