chapter 8

Leo's POV

when we got in the room it was dark. there were 2 figures having sex! Kelly got closer.

K: (whispers) oh shit its Teo and Carcia!

L: (whispers) I'm gonna barf!

K: don't stop !get it! get it!

M&C: AAAH!! FUCK WHEN DID U TO GET HERE!!!

K&L: this is are room! can't you go to the guest room?!

K&L: we have to stop doing that!

K&L: shut your face! seriously stop! I am gonna kill your ass!( laugh)

Teo and carcia went to the guest room. " so what do u wanna do tomorrow?" I ask. we were both laying on our bed side by side fingers intertwined. " let's go to 1D's house!" she said I got mad thinking how close Harry's hands were so close to her butt." or let's hand out with the gang." I say." why do u say gang a lot? what is this, Scooby Doo?!" she says. the party was now over. I took off my clothes and sat in my boxers. she was in her undies. we cuddled to we fell asleep. I woke up to the sounds of groans and moans. if they wake Kelly up no one will live to see daylight. I went to the guest room and knocked on the door.

L: Teo CeCe hush I know we don't want to wake Kelly this early!

C: hell no! she would rip us to shreeds(moans)

L: (whisper yells) yeah it's five in the morning! go. to. BED!!!

I walked bake and laid in the bed. Kelly put her head deep into my chest. I drew circles in her chest. she giggled. I kept doing it and she got closer and grabbed me. I felt her back which made her get closer than close. I moved a piece of hair of her face. then went to sleep.

Kelly's POV

I was awake the whole time! Leo was a deep sleeper. I played with his hair. OH. MY. GOD!! his hair is amazing!! it's like silk yet thick. his cool minty breathing made me shudder. I kissed his forehead."goodnight my Teddy!" I whisper." goodnight princess!" he said."ur awake?!?" I said. he smiled. then I went to sleep. I woke up to my alarm which was Blue by Beyonce. I tried to get up but Leo's arms were around me. I tried to move them." no pillow! you stay your butt in this bed!" he then pulled me on top of him. oh I really like this! when I woke up Leo was carrying me.

K: what r u doing!

L: carrying u to the pool.

K: Leo I can't- 

I got cut of from me hitting the water. "Leo I can't swim!!" I said.

L: (splashes into water) sorry! do u want me to teach u?

K: yes.

ten minutes later I was swimming! carcia and Teo came out.

M: cannon ball!!!

C: weeee!

L: let's play chicken!

K: I think I am to heavy!

L: don't be ridiculous! how much do you weigh?

K: 55 pounds!

L: do u realize my little cousin weighs more than u!

K: okay!

Leo held me up with ease. I knocked off carcia with ease Leo fell back purposefully. I need it air. so we tongue kissed. and he brought me up bridal style. I still felt sparks!" we all are going on a triple date to.... Disney Land! "Leo said." kk. I don't know if I say this enough but I love u Leo." I say.  I lay my head in the crook of his neck."u r the best thing that's ever happen to me u know that?" he asked. tears came in my eyes. I fanned them away. I kissed his cheek. Leo was not an emotional dude. he never blushed and he never winces in pain! we went to get dressed. he carried me all the way there. I put on my black combat boots, my daisy dukes, my shirt that says team Leo in big blue letters on a white shirt, and Leo's black beanie" is that my hat? looks cool on u." I then put on my earrings and my necklace that Leo got me." woah. am I in heaven!?"I ask as I look at Leo. he had on a sleeveless black shirt, camouflage shorts, black shades, and a ponytail. he was wearing the shoes I bought him which went perfect with what he was wearing.

Leo's POV

When we got there there was a lot of reporters. Kelly squeezed my hand.

L: it's okay babe. I won't let anything happen to u.

random reporter (RP) : Leo is this your girl?

RP: who's the babe? is she a model?

L: yes and no.

RP: hey girl what's your name?

K:( starts to shake)

L: bye!(picks Kelly up and runs)

RG: Are u Leo Howard's girlfriend?

K: I wish little girl. but this is my boyfriend Adam. but I hear LEO'S IN ALASKA!!

RG:u look a lot like Leo Howard!

L: sorry I'm Adam

(I know these r not real rides at Disney Land!!!)

we got to the first ride the dark cave.