Chapter 1. A New Age

In the depths of a volcano, three dragons were battling on a piece of debris that was once part of a great temple went plummeting down into the planet’s core. A large dragon fell down onto the stone debris and tried to catch his breath. One of the other dragons, an indigo colour stood in a fighting position and charged up a powerful force of convexity energy and fired it at the large, malevolent dragon that had taken the blow. Another small dragon, a light shade of purple ran up and dashed into the larger dragon with a charge of convexity energy.  

The larger dragon was pushed back by the force and was sent down into the planet’s core while the two smaller dragons looked at each other smiling and lost in a trance. That moment ended when the large dragon came up with a surprise attack and grabbed the two dragons with his mighty paws and pinned them against the crust of the planet which resulted into crushing the two dragons.

The smaller dragons then started to fight back by pushing against the hard surface and pushed back with force that the larger dragon was forced to let them go. While the large dragon wasn’t on guard, the smaller dragons combined forces together to create a spiralling force of convexity energy and dived into the large dragon’s chest which sent them plummeting down into the planet’s core.     

Inside the planet’s core, the three dragons each a shade of purple colour flew down to the purple crystal that serves as the planet’s core. The largest dragon was falling down with the smaller ones following as the larger purple dragon with a malevolent look recovered and hovered in the air glaring at the other two.

“You cannot defeat me! I AM ETERNAL!” the large dragon yelled before unleashing a convexity breath straight forward to the other dragons.

The other two responded by unleashing their own convexity breaths which combined together to form one against the other dragon’s beam of destruction. The larger dragon’s convexity beam was starting to overpower the younger dragon’s beams, “Just… hang… on!” the dragon with a lighter shade of purple said while the indigo coloured one didn’t respond and continued to fight with her might.

Then suddenly, the two dragon’s beam combined together grew stronger and started overpowering the older dragon’s convexity beam. The younger dragon’s beam became too powerful for the larger dragon that so much energy was too much as the dragon was pushed back by the force of the younger dragon’s combined energy.

The larger dragon slid across the crystal and quickly got up walking towards the other dragons giving them an insidious glare. All of a sudden behind the dragon’s back appeared ghostly shapes that took forms as dragons rose to the air and looked at each other while the malevolent dragon stared at the ghostly forms, “What is this!” the dragon yelled before the ghostly dragons dived in to the larger dragon and started pulling him into the planet’s core. “Nooooo…” the dragon screamed as his paw was sunk into the large crystal.

The younger dragons hovered in the air as two snake necklaces around their necks glowed brightly before disappearing proving the connection to be broken. Then the purple crystal started to glow brightly emitting beams of powerful light that started destroying the planet’s crust surrounding the area as pieces of debris started floating away. With the destruction going around, the other two dragons started hovering to land on the crystal as the indigo coloured dragon walked up to the purple one.

“Spyro, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” the indigo dragoness said with her head hung down.

“Don’t be. It’s over now,” Spyro said to comfort the indigo dragoness.

The indigo dragoness looked up at Spyro and looked around the area, “So this is it…” she whispered as the planet’s crust started crumbling into smaller pieces of debris and started floating away.