Poolside View -Part 1

On the plane, all I could think of was the dreamy beaches of Miami, the cool tropical drinks, and the vibrant night-life that South Beach offered.  We arrived in Miami exhausted but excited. Once in the cab, we chatted about getting a huge frozen margarita to start our vacation in this super hot climate. 

We saw the beautiful sites of Miami from the car with all the hustle and traffic of a big city. The city is modern with many tall buildings and a few older iconic buildings like the Freedom Tower. A picturesque concrete jungle at the edge of a teal blue bay. Finally crossing the bay from downtown Miami to Miami Beach via the MacArthur Causeway we see the gigantic cruise ships docked at the port to our right and picturesque sailboats on the bay to our left. 

 With my new camera, I take pictures of everything from the window. We enter Miami Beach over the last bridge where there are so many hotels and throngs of beachgoers walking around. So many beautiful people no wonder they call it sexy South Beach. My friends and I are staying at the Fountaineblue Hotel for 2 weeks. This was for me my graduation gift from my parents. I was sharing a room with my best friends Lisa and Jana. We are nice girls, not the type to go wild by getting drunk or drugged. We just want to have fun by the beach, go sightseeing and maybe some dancing too and if we meet some cute guys along the way even better. 

The room had wonder views of the beach beckoning us with the gorgeous turquoise waters. The minute we got in the room we changed into our bathing suits and headed to the pool and the beach.

It was a beautiful day here in South Beach. The sky was a perfect shade of blue and the pool was already packed with people enjoying the sun. I wasn't the type that enjoys getting toasted by the sun so I searched for a shady spot to sit after I went in the cool water for a little bit. The lounger next to me was taken by someone way paler than I am even though I haven't gotten any sun since school ended. All of a sudden a group of guys came running towards him and picked him up to dip him in the pool. 

 "You need to cool off Yoongi!" They yelled having fun.

It was so cute. I couldn't help laughing as I watched them play in the pool.

After a bit of splashing around, Yoongi noticed that I was looking at him and smiled

After a bit of splashing around, Yoongi noticed that I was looking at him and smiled. He is so cute! With his pink hair, he stood out from his dark-haired friends in a good way. It was so adorable watching him splashing around like a free-spirited little kid.