Paradise with You - Part 2

The next day I woke up thinking about the cute boy I had met the day before. My friends and I were going jet skiing today and I really hoped I would run into Yoongi so I could invite him to come along. We went down to the poolside cafe to have a bite to eat before we went to lay down by the beach. After a while, I was feeling disappointed that I hadn't spotted Yoongi but then again this place was so big it wasn't that likely. I was startled then when a pair of hands covered my eyes. 

"Guess who?" Said a distinctly deep male voice I recognized as Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" I said in a happy tone.

"Hey you guys coming or not?" My friend Jana called out.

"Sure," he answered. "Where are you going?"

"Jet skiing!" I said with a big grin.

"Okay, I'm down for that sounds like fun." 

Yoongi followed us putting his arm around my bare waist when I lost my balance in the sand.

I whispered, "thank you." To my dismay, he let go of me. I liked how is warm hand felt on my bare skin.

We walked over to the area where the jet skies were rented. The worker gave us life jackets and Yoongi helped me strap it on.

"I'm sorry most of our Jet skies are out but you can share this last one if you want," the worker explained.

"Sure," Yoongi said. "We'll take it. You can charge it to my room at 844."

'Do you have Venmo? I can pay my part

'Do you have Venmo? I can pay my part. "

"It's okay my treat. Thanks for inviting me. I'm having a great time with you."

"Me too," I said

"Can you please have dinner with me tonight?" He asked.

"Yes, I would like that."

"She has a boyfriend you know," my friend Jana was so delighted to inform him.

"That's not true Yoongi. We broke up."

"Why would you say that?"

My surly friend didn't answer and walked away.

"I think she's jealous. She told me you were cute," I said.

"Do you think I'm cute?" Yoongi asked cutely. 

"Yes very."

"Good," he said as he pulled me towards him. I walked behind him as he pulled me along to a Cabana. He sat down with me close to him.   

He pulled me even closer and started kissing me.  I was shocked at his boldness but gave in to the giddy experience that felt like a fantasy.  On this shady spot on the beach, we spent our time getting to know each other.  It didn't seem to matter if we were otherwise compatible because we both knew this would only last for the duration of our break.  It's like the saying says, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," only in this case it was Miami.

The warm breeze and the sounds of the waves made us both drowsy. Soon we had fallen asleep with our bodies intertwined.

 Soon we had fallen asleep with our bodies intertwined

"Holly." He woke me as he gently caressed my face and whispered my name. "Be honest with me. Do you have a boyfriend back home?"

I thought for a moment and wondered if maybe he wanted more than a little spring fling. I stared into his pretty eyes and smiled a little bit of hope springing in my heart.

"No, I'm telling you the truth."

He didn't seem so sure so I added, "Let's post a photo of us on my IG. If I had a boyfriend, would I do that? Yoongi, I really like you and I don't want to leave.  I want to enjoy every moment with you and not think about going back home."