Chapter 4

It was getting intense. She knew something is happening at her vagina. Her body was arousing. Each hair on her body stood up. She started moaning. She pressed her own breasts.
What is happening to me? She looked down.  She couldn't see anything. It was pitch black.
Something cold is at her vagina. And it is moving. That is giving her that sensual feeling. Her sexual desires arise. Lust burned in her veins. Her vagina was getting more wet.
Suddenly another lightning struck. A flash of light came through the broken roof. And she saw...
A snake!
A golden serpent!
It is licking her vagina!
She felt her heart stopped. A scream died in her throat. Blood thickened. She couldn't move. Fear entered her heart.
The snake stopped what it was doing. It moved back a little as if it knew her mood has changed.
"Don't be afraid." She heard a low soft voice. It sounded like a hiss.
"I won't hurt you. I brought you here. I always liked you. Ever since I saw you first time I was always following you through your dreams."
"Who...who is speaking?"
"I am here with you. It's murky here so you cannot see me. But I can see you."
"Help me. There is a snake near me."
There was a short silence.
"I am that snake. I am a snake deity."
She didn't reply. She was getting fearful. She felt something else is talking to her. She could hear the hiss of the snake near her. She knows there is no escape. What the snake wants from her she had no idea. Someone is playing a joke. Snakes won't talk.
But she remembered the sensual feeling the snake gave her. It was great sensation. She felt a longing to have that same feeling again. A sexual urge.
"Niya, where are you? Niya... we won't hurt you. Let's go back. Trust us Niya."
She heard Thomas's voice.
She wanted to move but she knows the snake is still in front of her. Any movement it will bit her.
Then she realized the danger she is in. Ashok and Thomas won't let her go. She did hit him with stone. They will take revenge. They may even kill her after they get want they want. She is surrounded by demons. There is no escape.
Thomas entered the room. She heard his footsteps. It was getting closer. He had a pen torch. Light fell on the sculpture she was hiding behind.
In that low light she saw the snake is still in front of her.
Suddenly light fell on her.
Thomas has found her!
"Niya, you bitch, come here." He got hold of her hands and pulled her towards him.
He put his torch inside his pocket and then forcefully put his hands around her. With other hand he caught her back neck and held it straight and kissed her lips.
She tried to get him off but he was too strong for her.
Thomas heard a heavy hiss and knew something crawling up on his body. He took out the torch and lighted it.
A golden snake was climbing up!
Niya freed herself and ran towards the corner of the room.
"Help." He screamed.
The snake bit him.
He knew fire entering his nerves. His body felt the heat. Torch fell down to the ground.
Is my heart exploding?
He felt blasts inside his nerves. He fell down. Voices died in his throat. His body moved vigorously. Slowly it came to an end. Soon it became motionless.
In dim light Niya saw everything.
"I am your protector." She heard that soft voice again.
She kept silent.
"I know why you are silent. You are afraid of my appearance."
To her astonishment she saw the snake turn into a beautiful young man.
"I like you and I want you."
She heard a hiss.
His upper part of the body was naked. She looked at his broad chest.
"Perfect man." She whispered in her mind.

*****

My books are available on amazon as e-books, check out in amazon kindle. please read the story or review it positively and rate five stars if you think it is really good. And please share it with your friends. It will help me grow as a writer.