Chapter 5

Mira felt she became alone. She always had an unexplainable but strong bond with Niya. They were so close with hearts. They shared the same room but were more than roommates. They never had any secrets and shared every happiness and joy and sorrows and possibly all the moments together. Their friendship did created jealousy among others especially girls. Only Rekha got the chance to sneak into their world.
They always loved to be together. They shared the same bed. They slept together, studied together, dined together, travelled together and even bathed together. They did all the good and naughty things together.
They loved each other's hugs. They slept in each other's arms.
More than friendship they themselves created an inseparable bond between them. They loved themselves and each other. They created a fantasy world for them.
Mira felt so uncomfortable. An aura of uneasiness mounts around her.
With each passing second she was getting more and more tense. The reason was two guys were also missing from the group. She has seen the hunger in their eyes.
Is she safe?
She never wanted Niya to be with them. They won't spare her.
She is mine. A tear rolled through her cheek.
All those memories with her came back to her.
They loved to hug tight while sleeping. They love to be naked inside their room. They appreciated each other's body.
Mira sighed.
Where is she?
Will those beasts leave her after raping her?
Raping her... Mira's face becomes pale thinking about it.
What if they try erasing the evidence? They need to erase her.
Mira slowly felt lights fainting around her. She closed her eyes.

She saw Niya coming to her smiling. She was sitting in bed in their room.
She greeted her with a kiss on her cheeks. Then she seated beside her. They were silent for a few minutes.
Suddenly Niya stood up and wrapped her around Mira's neck. She thought for a moment Niya is going attack her. Instead she kissed her. It was a long kiss on her lips and they both didn't move for a long time.
Mira pushed her away. That gave Niya a surprise. Mira never push her away while kissing. She loves it always.
"What happened? You, not in mood?"
"Go and lock the door first, you little devil."
While Niya went to lock the door, Mira removed her dress. Niya, after locking the door turned towards her and saw Mira standing only in her panties.
As she walked towards Mira, Niya removed her shirt. She started sucking her breasts and Mira groaned with pleasure.
Mira's hands were busy removing Niya's rest of the dress.
Niya went on her knees and began to lick Mira's vagina over her panties. She started moaning loudly. Niya went on licking continuously.
Few minutes later, Niya ripped off Mira's panties too. Both were totally naked now. Mira pressed Niya's head towards her vagina. She wanted more.
Niya started licking Mira's exposed vagina. It was already wet. Mira was full on pleasure. She cried her name.
"Niya, I love you."
She pressed her own breasts and started shaking her hips leisurely. Niya put one of her fingers into her vagina and moved it in and out.
Gradually Niya increased her speed of movement. Mira's groan became louder.
Finally Niya felt few thinly white droplets coming through Mira's vagina. She wiped them with her fingers and put it in her mouth.
Mira gave a satisfactory sigh of her orgasm.
Niya stood up and lay down besides her. Mira turned towards her and moved her hands over Niya's breasts.
Then Niya hugged her tightly and whispered in her ears.
"I love you. I want you always in my life. Don't go anywhere without me."
"I love you too. We will always be together, no matter what." Mira replied.
They locked their lips as if they were never meant to be separated.

*****

My books are available on amazon as e-books, check out in amazon kindle. please read the story or review it positively and rate five stars if you think it is really good. And please share it with your friends. It will help me grow as a writer.