Chapter 2 : Truest Love

" Astian you can leave me here please prepare for breakfast soon our guest shall eat, I am sure they will want to after their journey here." Leo pushed open the giant dark oak door to the waiting room full of paintings and artifacts. The door opened slowly as its silver details designed as roses had weighed it down. Leo had turned around waiting for a response from Astian, but before he knew it he was gone without a trace. " Hello " A crowd had said hello back as each went on telling their names.

           " My name is Lucy, Alexis, Caren, Colleen, Lisa, Sarah, Angelica, Mary, Sofy, Ellen, Daisy, and..." After all 20 women introduced them selves they had moved on to the great dining room with four gigantic windows letting in all the light that the sun can give at 9:30 in the morning. The table clothe was made of a fine silk white as boiling steam, and the silverware was perfect enough to be a mirror the chairs made of aged birch wood and polished, with a soft pillow of sheep wool was placed on a blanket of weaved wires at the bottom at the chair so when you sat it was like sitting in heaven. The food was the best to ever be cooked, as the chef would never tell his secret as there was only one thing that can make his food so well. Everyone ate with such elegance as they enjoyed every bite and with every bite they seemed to fall in love with the castle and Leo. The day was over for the king after breakfast but he had not yet chosen a bride. He went into the kingdom to adventure and meet some of the towns people. It was almost night now and the king was lonely.

           " What shall I do Astian?" They waited to talk as they stood at the corner of a road by a small farm home.

           " King Leo I shall guide you and show you the way to win a true women's heart." They started to walk again and they had came up to the Kingdoms most famous bar where everything is perfect and a fight is rare to break out plus Astian had heard of single lads to wait around inside.

          " I see what you are doing Astian, but only this once tisn't well for the kingdom to see an unguarded leader in a place such as this." He walks inside and the first thing he sees is a glowing white black haired young princess working be hind the bar.

           Leo decides to go and speak to her but asks for a drink first. It was a shot of their best vodka and a shot lemon juice, it gave him confidence and the energy to speak to the new friend.

           " Ms.... Hello? May I speak with you I have some questions you see my name is Leo..."

           " I had heard enough the one standing right in front of me dare says to be the new king and if the were I shall end thy for I shall never forgive this kingdom as a long time ago a great event happened and my family was forced off the thrown! "

           " I see, your face was familiar I guess I had seem one of your ancestors pictures in the castle halls or..."

          " Or what my handsome king I may admit." She smiles and looks away, but when she turns back she looks confused again since he had not said where or why he knew she was a child of royal history.

          " Oh t'was nothing just an empty thought."

          " Why would very important royalty such as your self be here?"

          " This may sound strange, but I am in search of a true woman to have become my Queen and keep me happy for eternity."

          " This kingdom owes me, and I do like you so far. Come back at the 7th day from now, we shall speak and see how are hearts collide." They both had smiled and the king shook her hand gracefully.

          " I shall make sure of it and tis most midnight I need to return back to my chamber. There are rules in this kingdom soon to be fixed and happiness on the land will grow and travel freely. " Leo starts walking out the door once again as he says good bye.

          " Wait! Ye had not caught what I call my self. I am raven, also watch out supposedly black magic runs in my blood." Raven said the last things jokingly but she had left out the fact that most of the kingdom knows that and tis why the Thorn family was kicked from the thrown. Her true name is Raven Thorn.

           A week has passed Raven had thought Leo had forgot about her. She had become a bit depressed thinking she could be happy and live where she should have grown up at. Then she had received a note, it had said.
" My dearest apologies Raven, I shall make up for missing our date yesterday but you are invited to a day at the castle for lunch and a free theater show if you want. Please accept this invitation for a unimaginable time with me tomorrow. Sincerely, your king Leo." Raven cheers in excitement, and starts to get ready with her best bottle of wine for the day tomorrow.
Noon of the next day.

          " King Leo tis the day of which Raven comes to the castle for lunch and a theater show."

          " Thanks for reminding me Astian you are free to go for the rest of the day just pls do not disturb me and Raven."

          " As you wish."

          By lunch time the king was in his finest clothing. The brightest of reds and gold and the darkest of purple. With the softest of animal fur. He heard a knock at the door.

          " Hello Raven, nice to see you on this nice day. What do you want for lunch the chef can make anything."

          " Good evening my king, I have brought a drink for you. "

          " Thank you Raven how kind." He kisses Raven on the cheek, she blushes and Leo takes her hand to show her the way to the dining room. When they were walking through the halls Leo was talking about his past and how until now he was always lonely. Raven and Leo had eaten lunch and were going to see the theater show.

        " Leo I rather not go see a theater show I find them a bit tedious."

       " What do you suggest we do?"

       " I wish to just speak with you and get to learn more about each other. Maybe we can go to your chamber. "

       " I see absolutely no reason not to do so it seems to be a wonderful idea." Raven kisses Leo's cheek.

       " That was for earlier." She had smiled and grabbed his hand. " Please make me your bride my one and only king Leo." She had said trying to suduce. Leo. He had thrown off his cloak and placed his temporary crown on a red velvet pillow on a small brown desk.

        Leo is being weighed down by Raven as she constantly is kissing him. He tries to say some words but all that comes out are a few mumbles. Now the soon to be official king of accendere is experiencing his first love. As she slowly unbuttons his clothes and slides it off she continuously presses her lips against his gently. She starts to put her tounge on the inside of his cheek and as she slides it back out she softly bites against his lip finally putting the king to his limit. His shaft is hard and throbbing as now she takes off his pants to make it relax a bit. She lays his hand upon her breast and now both are left with no clothes on. Raven continues to use her tounge licking him on the ear and to the cheek to the neck that she sucked for a few seconds and had done the same to his niple. At that time she gently grabbed his scrotum and slowly moved it around, only soon to move her hand up and grab his shaft. Placing his penis on her stomach and rubs them she slowly lowers it. Leo finally gaining control on his half grabs her shoulder and kisses her on the neck as she inserts his shaft. He then puts her down laying on the bed he starts to thrust in and out becoming more and more eroussed as both are breathing heavily still wanting more he continues faster and soon he feels it... He starts to cum he slowly pulls out as he tries to resist it from happening he then holds his penis as Raven goes on him again just as he releases cumming on his chest and penis she starts to suck him and licking the mess off his body. She starts moving down again and sucks his scrotum. Leo still wanting to do his part starts to finger Raven and tells her to keep sucking he starts to cum more on Raven he still is going now Raven getting tired is holding one of the three pillows on the kings bed and he takes control holding her waste he turns her over and pulls her back a bit to the end of the bed. He inserts his shaft to her anus slowly forcing it in and then pulling back. Raven releases a small screech as he continues and quickly cums again inside her pulling put and then jerking off while she got tired. When he finished he put cum on her breast and sucked on it. Finally both ready to collapse into a deep sleep then cuddle and fall asleep aside each other.