The Party

The Party.

This being Little Whimsey, what else would it be called? Just as the crossroads is The Crossroads, the hole beyond the hill is The Hole, oh, and The Hill, I'd be very surprised if a party of any kind was called anything else.

Some people bandy around the word 'Block,' but that's what they call that big... erm... block down in the Town Square (which is a square in the cen... Oh, you get the point). They use it to hold down the coverings for the weekly market stalls. It doesn't work. The Block isn't big enough or heavy enough to do much more than give the wind a bit of a challenge when it wants to play catch with the tarpaulins. Complaints had gone in and suggestions made to improve the situation, but nothing had actually been done. As such, Jumpy Grendleson was always having to drag them out of his shop front before he could open up and start selling his reclaimed wagon wheels, fashioned into all sorts of not very useful things.

A table made from the wheel of a wagon serves little purpose when anything you place on it falls through between the spokes.

Anyway. I digress.

This party. Some individual named shaunallan wrote a book. It seems to be a similar story to my own, strangely. All about witches, shadows and bloody awkward gnomes.  I wonder if he weaves some magic of his own to be able to follow my path so closely.

No matter. The Party.

This Shaun Allan fellow is joining a whole host of other writers - a Multitude, if you will - throughout the entire month of August, with some little piece about me appearing at the end! That's 31 days! Now don't tell, my sister, Gemini. She gets her numbers muxed ip so would probably read that as 13. And 13 o'clock is time to eat. Granted there is a veritable all you can eat buffet of literary goodness awaiting you, but Gemini wouldn't find that very filling. And she'd still want dessert.

Anyway, must dash. I have some toenails to chew.

Yours magically

Puddlebrain

https://www.wattpad.com/story/112942839-wattpad-block-party-summer-edition-iii-august-2017

com/story/112942839-wattpad-block-party-summer-edition-iii-august-2017

Be prepared to feast on all these delicious delights!

1137xyz

3pointt14

4thpowermama

Alecc0

allyrwilliams

AshleighParkers

AtomicNicky