Part 6

You talk to Jack for hours, the longest you've talked in a really long time. There was a lot of smiling and laughing the whole time. He's still the same old Jack. "Well Y/N, I gotta go. It's like three AM here." "See ya Jackaboy." He ends the call. You sit there, just smiling.

After you get over your little moment of happy, you immediately start to edit the video for the version on your channel. It makes you light up inside as you watch the video over and think about how stupid you act together. You and Jack really were the greatest best friends ever. And even if you never told him your feelings, you'd still have that.

When you finish editing, you start uploading it to your channel, as it'd take some time. While you wait for the video to upload, you decide to take a shower. You change into pajamas since it's past ten o'clock by now. (I searched the time in Ireland for this. And I know he lives in Brighton now, but I might include a move or something.)

When you go back to your computer, you see that the video uploaded. And that you have hundreds of notifications. 'Probably the comments.' you think, scrolling down to the comment section. They're all about you and Jack. How you're so great together. How you should date. How there's no way you don't like each other. And more.

You feel your cheeks get hot and turn your computer off. "He has a girlfriend." you tell yourself. "If he wanted to date you, he would. But he's with Signe." You feel calmed down, so you get out your idea notebook to work on your video schedule for the next week. When you finish that, you go to bed.