Part 7

You wake up and immediately look at your alarm clock. It reads 9:52. You sit up, stretching as you yawn. You check last night's video, and see that it already has over one million views. You scroll through the comments again, this time seeing some about the actual game that was played and things not related to you and Jack.

You decide to post one of your already edited videos now, and go out for the day. You click upload, change, and walk out the door. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, and there was a cool breeze in the air. It was the perfect day.

You head into town, planning on getting some shopping done. You were almost completely out of food at this point. You walk into your favorite grocery store. It's more empty than usual, but that just means a shorter line.

You grab a basket and start going through the isles. As you pick out the few things you want, you can't help but think about Jack. The last time he visited, you didn't even have a crumb in your house. So you and Jack went shopping.

(Another flashback. And yes, it's in first person. Again. I think i'm gonna A-Do flashbacks occasionally to form Y/N and Jack's relationship and B-Make them in first person, so they're special.)

"You have weird stores in America." Jack says, as I drag him along the sidewalk. "I'm sorry, your majesty. Let me just change everything to your liking." I say, with a bow. "I AM THE KING...OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!" Jack suddenly screams. "That's Mark." "Oh. Well then, I AM THE KING OF THE SQUIRRELS!" "Still Mark." He sighs.

"What am I then?" "You can be The Septic King." "I'M THE SEPTIC KING, BITCH!" Jack screams, as a random lady passing by. At first she jumps, then she just laughs at him. After that, every single person we pass gets screamed at by Jack. Some people laugh, some people roll their eyes, and the rest look like they just had a heartattack.

"Please don't do that in the store." I say, as we reach the doors. "I AM THE KING!" he screams, a second before we enter. "Hey, I wasn't IN the store." he says, smirking. "Oh God." I mumble, hiding my face in my hands. "Relax, Y/N. Doesn't everyone around here know how weird we are?" he asks. "Good point. But I don't wanna get banned from every building in the state." "Fine, I'll pretend to be normal for the day."

Being normal didn't last long. We ran around the store, screaming and messing with everything on display. Most people glared at us, but the workers were laughing their heads off and I knew most of the employees.

There was a small clothes section, which Jack and I found lovely animal onesies in. I got a (Whatever your favorite animal/channel mascot is) and Jack got a frog. "Can we?" I ask the worker that liked me the most. She nods, and we run off to the bathroom to change.

We come out, looking amazing, in our animal onesies. We continue to ran around the store, having even more fun. We didn't destroy anything or make any sort of a mess, so we didn't feel bad about the very few people we upset.

By the time we're done using the store as our playground, we forgot to get any food. We decide it's best if we just go though. So we fight over who pays for the onesies, I win, pay with a one hundred, and we get out. We go to the second closest grocery store, and behave this time. We get a few strange looks for our outfits, but nothing more.

"Miss? Miss!" you snap out of it, and realize that you're holding up the line to the register. You walk up, and everyone behind you starts clapping. "About time!" "Get your head out of the clouds!" "I'm gonna be late now!" You hear them yell. You try to ignore them as you place everything at the register. "You really need to stay down on Earth, Y/N." the cashier says.

She was the same one that let you put on the animal onesies. "Yeah, I know. I keep daydreaming." "What were you thinking about?' she asks, her lips slightly curving. "Nothing much. Just some games I gotta play." "Mmhmm." she says, clearly not buying it. "Fine. I was thinking about the last time I was here."

"With Jack." she says, her lips now forming a smirk. You hang your head down. "You two are cute together." You uncomfortably laugh. "He has no idea I like him." "Then you gotta tell him, girl." "But he has a girlfriend. And I don't wanna ruin our friendship." "You can't ruin a friendship like that, Y/N. Tell him what you feel." You sigh. 'She's right.'