Chapter three

This is Amy with the dress and some shoes.
Amy POV

Me and Jane were walking towards her room before she pulled out some G from behind her back. "My ring? Oh thank you!" I say and she gives it to me, which I gratefully take and place it back, feeling for the Jewel part to be in the right place. "Wow! You look very beautiful like that,very pretty." I laughed and she looked confused. "Please! You don't have to compliment me if you don't like me. And if you find me uncomfortable, then just say."

She nods and we walk in a comfortable silence, going around corners and walking down long corridors until finally. "Here we are! Come on let's get you inside... Now seeing your cute sleeping outfit I'd say..... A clubbing outfit.." I nod eagerly, I love the dress I wore out to clubbing with my friends. She looked shocked. "You are only twenty, how long have you been clubbing!?" She yelled, maybe to loud, cause we hear trended say "no clubbing outfits on my daughter!" I nervously rubbed my neck and speak "since I was 17, I lost my mama at 15 and trended wasn't really always around to be my dad, so I fended for myself, and went clubbing with my friends when they did, though I never drank, I was the first one to get a car so I couldn't!" I smile proudly but Jane looks at me with pity.

"You know, I wear a wig you know." I looked shocked." What no! That looks so natural!" I say, and I see her take off her wig, and mask?"I was burnt and lucky to be alive..." I hug her and she puts her mask back on. She moves her facial feature abit and now the mask looks like her face, and moves with her every word and blink! "That masks cool." I point out, as we get out of the hallway infront of Janes room and walk in to be forced to sit on the bed whilst Jane picks an outfit.

"You know, seeing as trender is your dad.." I nod my head for her to continue. "Shouldn't you be able to turn into like, a trenderwoman or something?" I shrug." I guess, but I was terrified when slenderman and hoodie were outside my house, but then I went up to them and spoke to them, telling the to get the heck off of my property!it was like I wasn't shitting myself inside!" I giggle at y use of words and Jane does aswell.

"Ah ha!" She says, and turns around to see, in her hands, she's holding up a black dress which is a one shoulder, a thick black choke with it, and a pair of strapped heels. "Oh my goodness! That is so amazing! Though instead of those heels what about ones like yours? I think if it was a closed heel top then it would be much more affective because then you don't focus the attention on the feet but still get the affect that it makes you look taller because of the length of the dress to the ankles and then it brings the attention to the legs and the che-"

I am suddenly stop with clothes and a different pair of shoes thrown at me. "Ahh!" Jane laughs "shut up and put the clothes on, you sounded so much like trender when speak about 'the effect of the shoes.'" Jane laughs and I laugh as well, going to her bathroom to change. As I walk to the bathroom she tells me to wait. "Wait... I don't want to sound WIERD it I would say just got changed here, we are bo girls and I know I'm not lesbian or anything." I laugh at her awkwardness. "Thanks, to be honest if I did go in the bathroom, I know I would try to open the door dramatically, only to get hit in the face." I laugh and so does Jane.

I just walk back to the bed and grip the ends of the oversized t-shirt, pulling it over my body and finally over my head. As I am trying to get my head out of the hole, the door opens and Janes screams "BEN GET THE FUCK OUT!" I instantly blush ou of embaressment and turn the way I think he isn't looking.
"Nice rack Amy." I blush and turn the other way "get the fuck out already!" I say as I pull the shirt over my head and suddenly Ben is pulled in, and is on the floor with a dark purple tentacle around his neck. I press the shirt against my chest as I glare at him, until I'm shaken. "A-Amy! Amy your strangling him!" Jane screams and I let go, instantly, the tentacle desappears into my back, Ben gasping for air on the floor.

"I-....I am going to get changed in the bathroom!" I mutter a quick sorry to Ben before jumping over him with the clothes Jane gave me.

-time skip-

I am finally changed and I ruffle up my hair a bit. I open the door a little bit to see everyone... And I mean EVERYONE in the creepypasta household waiting. I took a deep brea and opened the door, strutting out and wrapped my arms around my waist. I hear someone crying. We all turn and stare at trenderman as he goes to pick me up. I scream as its a white tentacle, like offenders, and mutiple come out my back as I try to look threatening. "I-I'm sorry! I mean it looked like offenders and he was being creepy before and I didn't know and I'm really sorry I swear I didn't me-" I'm cut off when splender pick me up and put me in a bone crushing hug. "Part of us AND beautiful! But try changing!!" He squeals, making me try and back away for breath.

I am placed down and take a gasp for air. Once I do, I look around, seeing everyone proud. Slenderman teleports beside me, making me jump abit. A few chuckles are heard at my reaction. "Everyone, I hope you welcome the newest member of the creepypasta family... TRENDERWOMAN!"