Chapter 11

Amy POV

I quickly pushed slenderp chair back abit and hid under the desk. He gave me a sceptical look but pushed his chair back in. For the situation we was in and how tall I was, slender had to move his legs to either side of me. I blushed a deep red but everyone else kept a cool composure. The door was sent down into splinters as TOBYS hatchet came through the poor thing.

I look up to see slender annoyed at this and can only imagine the shock on the brothers face. What is the mean of break down my door? He stood up, pushing his chair back as he places his hand on the desk. They looked annoyed and a bit scared. "W-we though Amy was in this room...." I hear EJ speak up, but that slight hesitation was clear enough to make slender angered. And what were you planning to do with Amy once you found her... Armed.. He growled the last bit and. Tendrils came out, knowing what would've happened.

They looked shit scared. Leave and don't try to hurt Trendy, we are all here... He warned, and they ran down the corridor, probably faster then sonic. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding and went to stand up. Unfortunately I banged my Head hard on the table and yelped. Fucker! I fell back into my butt, my legs now  outside the protection slenders desk gave.

I rub the top of my head and see slenders brothers are looking at me, amused. Slender must have gone to do some,thing..."So what's a pretty thing like you doing tonight's?~" I turn to see offenders mouth open, a seductive smirk placed on his featureless face. Hmmm....l lets see... I began to wonder what might piss him off and got and idea. I quickly talked to my dad in his mind. Dad don't  take this TOO seriously and don't freak out okay? I hear him give a confused okay and I look to him.

Sorry, but me and slender have some plans~ tonight and I wouldn't miss it for speghatti. I flip my hair and turn around to walk to my room. I see slender standing with a red blush on his face, his tendrils holding up a beaten looking Toby, EJ and LJ. I blush abit but open my mouth and smirk slyly. I go onto my tippy toes and kiss slenders cheek and wal- no. I STRUT into my room, closing my door gently. I stand by my door for a second... Why the fuck did I do that!? I ask myself out loud, maybe a bit too loud...

-SLENDERS POV OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-

I stood at the doorway, Toby EJ and LJ in my tendrils, after I had thrown them around the woods throughly. I could only feel embarrassed as I knew what she said had made me think about her... In many ways. What surprised me even more, is that Amy came up to my, and kissed me. Yes it was on the cheek, but that was a very bold move. And a bad one in her favour~. I suddenly drop all three of the creepypastas and they fall face first into the floor, they groan in pain, but Toby just gets up and walks to EJ's operation room, where LJ and EJ have to suffer and get there.

"Slender explain this instant!" I hear Trender yell. His tendrils were out and although it didn't threaten or scare me, I brought mine out. Look here Trender. In human years she is twenty, she makes decisions for herself and although it may be a bad one. Let her make mistakes and she learns from them. I try and discuss with him, my normal composure was back and my seriousness was clear enough, I wasn't joking about.

"She is my daughter, she is thousands and hundreds year younger, and to you!? Come on I wouldn't mind offender!" He yelled. Offender just chuckled darkly "gladly do things to her and that sweet body~" we all cringe at offenders words but I wanted to protect Amy. No. I want to protect Amy as much as I would protect my children. No matter what happens I will always  kill for them gladly. And hearing you say that about your own daughter, your putting her at risk.

My brother was about to speak but I had enough, hearing offender talk about Amy like that, it made me fuming. No brother! I let her stay here because I know she can be protected the best here, you visit regularly, she is surrounded by killers, and she can fend for herself. And I admire her. She may be quite young in our eyes, but she is still technically still an adult.

I see Trender back down, I go behind my desk and and sit down, arms folded and waiting for him to awnser. "Brother, you can't admire her... She is technically your grandchild." I hear Trender say. I sigh. Ask her yourself. If she does not give back the affection I would like to give her, fine, but trust me. It will be the opposite.

I say calmly. I quickly teleport into Amy's room after the... Confusing and angering chat with my brother and saw her lying on her bed, she looked at me when she heard me. Oh slender... I heard her say awkwardly. I walked to her. Do you love Me? I say. I stay calm and walk towards her bed.

She pushes herself up and puts her legs over the side of the bed facing me. Yes.. But I think the my da- I didn't know what I was doing. It was very unlike me and I don't know how I felt about it. I don't remember ever acting this way and it kind of disturbed me...

But Kissin her was not a mistake, and her kissing back, it was clear these stupid and uncharacteristic actions were definatly a charm that made Amy fall to her knees infront of me (NOT LIKE THAT NONONONO....not yet~)
I desperate and se she is blushing. I teleport to my room and paced around.
I wanted to figure out these stupid actions which I do around Amy before I look like a fool...