Chapter 3

A/N Sorry I haven't updated, super busy! Enjoy, Vote, Comment..... I am going to need some girls for the boys girlfriends! Inbox me your name and whose girlfriend you want to be!

MATT'S POV

I shoved Nash and sat back on a pool chair. Cameron and Hayes were yelling and taking their phones out to take a Vine, and I laughed when Cam grabbed Hayes phone and threw it in the pool.

You could see how salty he was with Cam, and he ended up shoving him onto the concrete yelling nasty words. The rest of us kept laughing and watched the scene go down.

I sat forward and looked ahead, and I saw two girls sitting on the poolside talking. How did they get in here?

I looked to the rest of the boys to see if they noticed, but it didn't seem like any of them did.

I looked back at them and kept my eyes on the shorter one. She was beautiful, no doubt about that. She had long brown hair and a whole bunch of freckles. How cute.

I couldn't help but stare at her, and I kept on looking when she turned her head and looked right at me. She had gorgeous green eyes too. She smiled and gave me an akward wave. Man, she was beautiful.

SOFIA'S POV

"Mattie!" I nudged her, my eyes still on the boys.

"What?" She asked, looking at me with eyebrows raised.

"Look. Across the pool. Don't be obvious." I half-whispered.

She looks across the pool, stretching her arms out. She looked back at me wide eyed.

"Oooohhhh my gosh Sofia do you know who that is?" She grabbed my chin and turned my head so I was looking at her.

"You know who that is. Take a closer look." She turned my head back towards them. The boy had moved, now talking to a boy with a bandana.

Wait. Bandana. I scanned over the group for the first time and it hit me.

"Holy shit. It's the guys that used to be in MAGCON." I squealed, causing the boy to look back at me. He smirked and motioned Taylor to look at Mattie and I.

I smirked back at them and waved.

"Sofia you dipshit don't wave." She slapped my arm. The two boys waved back smiling.

Matt jumped in and started to swim over to us, smirking again.

"Hi, I'm Matt." He smiled and said, not loosing eye contact. Mattie nudged me, signaling me to open my mouth and say something.

"I'm Sofia."

A/N

OMG guys I'm so sorry. It's been months!! I'm back with this story now, promise! 5 votes and 5 comments for next chapter? Love you all, thanks for staying with me!!