Chapter 1

not edited

"Grab your bags, I'll meet you in the lobby!" my mom called from the drivers seat. Mattie and I popped the trunk and grabbed our things.

"This place looks really nice," Mattie said looking up at the giant building. It looked huge!

We entered the lobby to find the place completely  packed with... girls. Like, a LOT of girls, all of them looked between the ages of 13-18. Mattie and I looked at each other in confusion.

"What's up with all the chics?" I laughed.

"No idea, must be some Starbucks event of you ask me." she smiled and we sat down on a little sofa. There was a fireplace next to us that sat beside the entrance to a little restaurant called "Walluck". On the other side of the lobby sat the front desk and a door to the outside pool.

"Pretty crowded girls, I'm glad I made reservations." my mom grabbed her wallet and made her way to the front desk. She checked us in and took the room keys from the woman behind the desk.

"Do you mind having a combined room?" she questioned, smiling at my mom.

"Not at all!" my mom smiled and grabbed her bag off the ground. We made our way to the elevators and waited. Once we got on and made it to our floor, I could hear faint giggling. We turned the corner and saw a group of 4 girls sitting in front of a room's door. My mom walked down the hallway towards them and stopped at the door next to the one they were sitting at.

She slid the key in the door and we walked in, the door closing behind us. I could hear the girls outside and I was already getting annoyed. I looked at Mattie and smiled, walking back to the door. I opened it and peeked my head out.

"If you could keep your traps shut or move it would be greatly appreciated." I grinned sarcastically and shut the door. Mattie was laughing and watching me walk back in after yelling at the annoying girls.

"Miss sassy pants," she laughed and walked turned around to look at our room.

"It's super nice here!" I walked over to one of our two beds and flopped myself down. Mattie joined me and we lied on our backs.

"This is going to be an awesome vacation!"

A/N Sorry it's so short, I'll update as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy it!