Chapter 5

I made my way over to Matt and slightly smiled at him. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked nicely, I wasn't going to confront him before I knew what he was mad about.

"Nothing at all." He stated and quickly made his way over to the boy named Shawn. They exchanged a few words and moved away from the group, talking to each other.

I heard Matt raise his voice but couldn't make out what he was saying. Shawn looked confused but put his hand on Matt's shoulder.

That seemed to calm Matt down as they talked some more before returning to the group.

Matt looked to me and smiled, so I motioned him over to where I was standing.

I sat down on the side of the pool, turning myself away from the chatty group. Matt soon joined me, sitting down with his legs criss-crossed.

"You okay now? You seemed really angry." I said not making eye contact.

"Yeah I'm fine, it was just a misunderstanding." He replied.

"A misunderstanding?" I questioned him, not knowing what he meant by that.

"Yeah, I thought someone was trying to get their hands on something that's mine." He looked over at me but quickly looked away.

"Oh" was all I said in reply, looking over at him. We made eye contact for a few seconds but then it got awkward. Matt scooted himself off the edge and into the pool splashing water all over me.

I squealed and laughed, jumping in to try and get him back. We splashed around for a while and then we were joined by the rest of the boys and Mattie.

For about 2 more hours we hung out and played games in the pool. By 5 o'clock the boys were due to be at the event they were attending.

"How long are you guys going to be staying here?" Cameron asked Mattie and I.

"The whole week, what about you guys?" Mattie asked.

"The next two weeks we are staying here because we have a few events with some youtubers. Then digitour here next week." Cameron replied back.

"Maybe we could hang out some more, maybe we could even get you two some tickets to some events?" Jack J said excited.

"That's be awesome!" I smiled at Mattie, she nodded back at me.

"So would you guys want to meet up tomorrow night, I can try to get the manager to let us use the pool after hours!" Matt said pulling out his phone.

Mattie and I agreed and I exchanged phone numbers with him. All of us then left the pool area and made our way back up to the rooms.