Chapter 4

"Hi Sofia." He smiled. I couldn't seem to tear my gaze from his.

Mattie coughed awkwardly and it snapped me out of my trance. She smiled at him. "Hi I'm Mattie."

"Nice to meet you." He said politely, finally taking his eyes off of me. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding in. My heart was beating loudly in my chest.

"So how did you guys get in here?" He moved his gaze back to mine. Shit I was staring.

Stop staring you idiot. You're going to scare him.

Mattie answered, "We just walked in and they let us stay, seeing that we don't bother you."

Matt nodded, "Oh okay, well do you guys want to come hangout with us? Seeing that you aren't bothering us." He laughed. His laugh was adorable.

Stop it. Stop thinking about his cute laugh..... And cute smile, and gorgeous eyes, and-

"Sofia, come on let's go." She said pulling me up and away from my thoughts.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind her. We followed Matt over to his friends, them all finally noticing us and stopping their horseplay.

"Hello there!" A brunette with a guitar said. Shawn I think it was. They all said a hello, laughing and pushing Matt around as he joined them.

"Hey!" Mattie and I said in unison, letting out a small laugh.

Cameron, a very attractive brunette came up to us and smiled. "Nice to meet you." He grinned and put an arm around Mattie's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you too." She answered and smiled back at him. The rest of the boys started laughing, me smiling at Mattie and Cameron's now red faces.

"Come sit down, we don't bite." A blue eyed beauty said. Nash Grier, boy was he cute.

"No promises." A blonde said, causing all of us to let out a laugh. I think his name was Jack, and the handsome brunette next to him was also Jack. Mattie and I sat down on a chair together, the boy Shawn standing up to let us sit in his place.

"Thank you." I murmured to him, and he grinned back at me. Shawn placed his hand on my shoulder as he walked away.

I looked over to see Matt scowling at Shawn, who was now innocently standing and talking to a boy I was sure was named Taylor.

Why was Matt so mad all of a sudden? I was confused and for some reason my body moved without my say so, walking over to him.

I wanted to know why he was so pissed, was it because of something his friends did, or because he regretted asking Mattie and I to come hangout? Whatever it was I was going to find out.

A/N sorry this was short and ended kinda weird. Comment and vote if you'd like! Maybe even tell a friend?? Thank you guys ily