5

Marissa's P.O.V
This morning I woke up to a ringing sound, I don't usually set alarms. I look over to see the ringing noise is from my phone, somebody is calling me. What the hell?!? Why would somebody call this early in the morning?! The ringing noise keeps going off, so I get up and see who is calling me. LOGAN ?!? What the heck we don't even know each other. I decided to answer the call. (Logan=L & Marissa=M)

M: Wassup Logan why are you calling me so early in the morning

L: Hey Marissa and no I'm not it's 12:30

M:Ohh oops! Anyway what's do you need

L: Oh yeah umm... can you maybe... do a skit for my YouTube channel

I can hear on the other side Logan has hope in his words.

M: Sure. When should I come over to your apartment

L: 2:30

M: Okay what should I wear

L: A cute but savage and comfortable dress

M: Ok see you there. Bye

L: Bye babe

M: what the heck

L: that wasn't me that was---

The phone hung up! How rude. Haha Just kidding. I got up make some eggs and bacon. Then took a shower and got dressed. I got dressed in a mint green dress with some converse to make it look savage. I still had 1 hour till I had to go to Logan's apartment.

*Time skip brought to you by Avery fragrance* 😂

I got to Logan's apartment and knocked on the door. Ayla answered the door and gave me the worlds biggest hug! "Marissa! What are you doing here?" Ayla asked surprise. "I could ask you the same thing!" I said. Ayla and I talked over the internet. We found each other on instagram and started to dm each other. But why was she at Logan's? "Why are you at Logan's apartment?" I asked. "I'm his 'assistant'. I quit but he tells his Vlog I got fired, I still do most of the work though." She said. I laughed and came in the apartment. "LOGAN!" I yelled. "What?" I herd a voice say. I looked on the balcony and Logan and the why don't we boys were standing there. I walked over to the balcony and started to talk to them because this was the first time I got to meet them.

"Hey Logan." I said. He turned around to face me and the WDW boys just looked at me confused. "Hey Marissa!"He said. All the boys jaws dropped, well all but Logan's. "Is she the girl we were texting?how does she know where you live? How did you know she lived in La?" The blondie said. "Yep. Boys this is Marissa. We FaceTimed and talked." Logan said. "Marissa this is Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and Zach." He said pointing to each of them. And wow the were really good looking! Damn, Jack and Daniel were hot! But so was Zach! "Ok Logan why am I here again?" I said. "You and the boys are doing a skit" he said. "What's the skit about?" Zach asked. "It's about.................."

Ohhh Cliffhanger!!! What do you think the skit will be about? Sorry o haven't updated in a while! July 31,2017