6

Still Marissa's P.O.V
"You and the boys are doing a skit" he said. "What's the skit about?" Zach asked. "It's about..................How I bring a girl home aka Marissa then all the boys fall for her except Corbyn cause he's not home at the time. You all try to win her over and then Corbyn walks in and says nobody gotta know." Logan said really fast.

*Skip the skit*
Jack's P.O.V
Omg.... Marissa was so beautiful! How did Logan know she was from LA? I was sure she was from a different place. Oh well at least I got to meet her. I think I might like her... wait what I can't think that I just met her. But then again it doesn't look like I'm the only one crushing on Marissa...

Zach's  P.O.V
What the hell! She is the most beautiful girl I have seen in my whole life! She was a goddess! She could be a model... she might be a model! I think so other people like her too. Why would she choose me anyway? I guess I will have to fight for her!

Daniel's  P.O.V
She was the most beautiful thing in the world! When she walked in the room all of our jaws dropped..even Corbyn's! She was very pretty and she seemed confident and cool. I'm gonna try to get to know her!

Jonah's  P.O.V
Oh my lord! She is so hot! It was so hard to take my eyes of her she looks so pretty. She looks nice and kind too. I gotta get to know her if I want her to be mine! But I think I got so competition! Oh well maybe life will turn out to be like the skit Logan made us do, will we all try to win her over?

Logan's  P.O.V (Did you see that coming?)
I really hope that this turns out to be like the skit! Because it will be really good Vlog content and it will get them views!

Jack's  P.O.V
Marissa went in side Logan's apartment to watch tv. Logan went in his house to scare her we heard a glass break and a high pitched scream! We ran over to where they were and...................................

Sorry I have been getting ready for school, I can't update much but I will try. August 6,2017