7

Recap:
Jack's P.O.V
Marissa went in side Logan's apartment to watch tv. Logan went in his house to scare her we heard a glass break and a high pitched scream! We ran over to where they were and..................................
On the ground? "What are you guys doing?" Zach asked. "Um...Well Logan...Tried to break a plate next to me but I pulled out a... plate too and Logan screamed like a girl!" Marissa said in between laughs.

Marissa P.O.V
Jack was so cute when he laughed. Wait hold up... I can't say that, we just met! "Guys I'm gonna put on Riverdale" I yelled. "Okay" I heard someone say. I turned on Riverdale and a felt the couch dip down next to me. I looked over and Daniel was sitting there.

I looked at Daniel and looked into his perfect blue eyes. "They look like the ocean, there so pretty" I thought. "Thank" Daniel said. "What?" "You said 'They look like the ocean, there so pretty" He said. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and just looked down. I finished the episode of Riverdale and turned off the tv.

The boys were outside on the balcony singing to kong so I just sat down on the couch. As I sat down I could feel my eye lids get heavy as they started to close.

Zach's P.O.V
Once we were done singing to Kong, the boys started watching YouTube videos on the love sacs that Logan has on his balcony. "Yo Zach can you go get me a water?" Jonah asked. "Sure bro" I said. I got up and walked in the kitchen and got a water for Jonah. On my way out I saw Marissa sleeping on the couch. Oh my gosh!!! She was so cute when she was sleeping. She was curled up in a little ball under the blanket.

I sat down next to Marissa and whispered "Sweet dreams, princess" and walked out on the balcony where the boys were. "What took you so long?" Jonah questioned. I just blushed and walked to a love sac to watch some snap chats.

Marissa's P.O.V
I fell asleep on the couch and the last thing I remember is someone whispering "Sweet dreams, princess" in my ear. Now I just gotta know who said it.

Sorry for the cringe. I didn't edit this chapter. Comment, vote and follow for more! August 8,2017