Karma

Thank you for all of the support guys, I know I don't say it enough but seriously thank you <3

And yessssss I was busy ;-; and I was late on meh books ;-; sowwy

*JaDa SenT HuG JuSt in Case*

-Tyler's POV-

"Baby~...Baby~... The Plane landed" Brock said to his girlfriend as he nudged her to wake up. I smiled at how happy they are and how much I wanted Evan and I to be like that, Not pregnant of course but-

-3rd POV- ;)

"Mmmng~" Marcel groaned as he woke up from Tyler's shoulder and blinked his eyes.

"Finally you're awake bitch" Tyler said as he chuckled and stood up from the blue seat.

Marcel rolled his eyes and grabbed his bags as everyone else followed to the airport lobby and gasped as they saw a person with a black hoodie approaching them.

Once the person approached them it gave Tyler a card saying where Evan was.

"He's....He's....He's very close, we could probably run to it!" Tyler whispered loudly. Everyone else was shocked and ran to the car and stuffed all their bags in the car as they all got in the car and drove to their house to drop off Brock's gf so she'll be safe.

-Evans POV-

"Ugh" I grunted as I sat up feeling a huge ass pain from my ass.

I sighed sadly as I looked all over for Delirious but I couldn't see him, until I heard the toilet flushing and a naked man with a right sleeve full of tattoos and smirked at Me.

"Oh you're awake..." Delirious said as he smiled while walking towards me as I scooted back on the headboard.

"I saw millions of Bitche- I mean fangirls say happy birthday to you... And since it's your birthday maybe we should "celebrate" right now..." Delirious said as he pinned me onto the bed as I squirmed underneath his body.

"Stop Fucking squirming u fucking bitch" Delirious whispered as he lined himself up towards my Aking ass.

-3rd POV-

Delirious spread Evan's legs apart as he thrusted into Evan's hole repeatedly. "Ah...Ah.. Ah!~" Evan moaned as his hair was curly in the front off of sweat.

"You're still so tight Baby~" Delirious huffed as he held onto the headboard of the bed as Evan had his head on the side, letting it happen and being embarrassed as he can't stop him.

"Does is feel good baby?" Delirious said as Evan didn't give a response just shut his eyes as his body moved upwards with the bed as Delirious thrusted into Evan.

Delirious stopped thrusting into Evan as he gripped Evan's chin forcing him to look into his evil Ocean eyes.

"I SAID IS IT GOOD!" Delirious yelled as he slapped Evan across the face and grabbed his chin again. "I-It's good! It's good!" Evan yelled in pain as he cried.

"Not good enough..." Delirious said under his breath as he changed his position as he pushed Evan's head onto the pillow as Delirious rammed his dick back into Evan's hole causing Evan to moan with each thrust.

"You sound very pretty when you're in pain" Delirious whispered against Evan's ear as he slapped Evan's ass multiple Times.

"Mmmmph! Ah~...." Evan moaned biting onto the pillow as Delirious kept thrusting.

-TYLERS POV-

"Tyler! Tyler!" Nogla yelled as he shook my shoulders causing me to wake up.