• Justice •

:( ):
$8 0390"3 ¡
*Blood Warning ⚠️ *

—————

"How the fuck did this fucker hacked into Ye phone" Nogla sighed in frustration.

Evan stood there shocked as Tyler comforted him.

Brian took the phone and smashed it on the ground. Everyone looked at him with anger.

"I did that— for the fucker can't track us.", Brian said as he picked up the broken pieces and tossed them outside. Brian patted his shoulder as he closed the door, making the cold breeze disappear.

"I'm sick and tired of this!" Evan yelled as he had tears rolling down his cheeks. Tyler rubbed Evan's back as Evan cried into his chest for comfort.

Everyone felt bad for Evan and narrowed their eyebrows.

"Don't worry Ev, we'll get to the bottom of this" Nogla said softly.

Tyler was filled with anger, you could see a vain pop out in his neck filled with Rage.

Everyone backed away from him.

"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! NO ONE SHOULD DO THAT TO EVAN!" Tyler yelled as Evan jumped.

Evan stepped away from Tyler with a small smile on his face.

"I'm gonna stop that c*nt", Tyler said with a frustrated sigh as he walked out of the house, closing the door with a slam.

Everyone looked at each other confused of what just happened. Evan smiled softly while watching a shadow quickly disappear outside.

- Tyler -

I walked over to my car to slam the car door close as I started the engine for it to start immediately making me press the gas and got  onto the road.

It took me a few hours to get to the fucker that's messing with Evan's meet-up spot.

I got out of my red Lamborghini and made my way into a dark place with bushes and fog surrounding the area.

Tyler slowly walked threw bushes, hearing twigs break underneath his shoes—

Until he lifted his head up and saw who he was looking for.

It was Moo's wife.

He couldn't believe it—

Lauryn was sitting in a wooden chair as a light was flashed above her head, with two men circling around her. One was with a camera recording, the other was with a weapon, a knife.

Tyler quickly hid under the bush and looked at the others in front of him.

"Now, now, now....there's no one to help you now bitch." A familiar voice said as he walked around the pregnant female, sitting in a brown wooden chair with rope tied around her wrists to the arms of the chair and from her ankles tied to the bottom.

Lauryn was struggling to get free from the ropes but it was no hope, all she did was mope from the tape on her mouth.

The person with the weapon held it against her throat—

That's when Tyler had to act fast.

Tyler threw a pebble behind the two men to give them a distraction. Tyler quickly ran threw the bushes near Lauryn and the two men trying to prevent anything bad happening.

The two men shrugged and proceeded their process until Tyler jumped out onto the man with the weapon's back.

The man with the camera flinched and was still due to what just happened.

Tyler tackled Smitty to the ground and sat on his stomach as they were both wrestling to get the knife.

Tyler shook Smitty's wrist to loosen his grip onto the knife. The knife fell onto the ground causing Tyler to punch the living sh*t out of Smitty. Until the tables turned. Smitty pushes Tyler so that he was not on top.

Smitty smiled evilly (Emily) at Tyler as he grabbed the knife and pressed down onto Tyler's chest. Tyler grunted as he struggled to hold onto the knife.

Smitty smiled at the sight of finally seeing Tyler at his worst moment.

Lauryn muffled screams as she struggled even harder then she did before to rescue Tyler, but there was no use. Smitty got up as he kicked Tyler stomach and walked away seeing blood ooze around his body.

"Welp! Since that's done, why don't we continue the process?—"

Smitty was cut off and felt a straight pain threw his chest. It was like a burning sensation around the now open wound.

Smitty turned around to see that Tyler got rid of the knife and it was now in Smitty's chest.

Tyler hissed as he rested his left hand onto his chest wound while looking at what he did. He stabbed Smitty.

Finally....

Smitty slowly smiled as his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he fell on his knees and then on the floor making lots of blood leak out from his body.

Tyler eventually forced the camera man to delete any footage  he found and to run away in fear and to forget about what he saw.

Tyler released Lauryn from the ropes tied around her and limped to Tyler's car.

Once they made it home everyone was safe.

And now they finally had the chance to get Justice, once and for all.

•Unknown•
7690-960-6969
(Not a real focking number)

- Did you ACTUALLY think Smitty was the one behind this?

- You're sick...

- you're a murderer....

- and I won't let you get away with having what's mine xoxo <3

————-

Huh?....

Binkylilly •

And as always I hoped Ye enjoyed!