•A Blood Fetish•

"JADAAAAAAA!" - Mom
"WHAAAAT!?"- Jada (me)
"..." - Mom
"OH MAH...GAWDDDD!" (Me) 😤

Miaforfrya was the winner for guessing my name. Don't worry they're will be more questions so you guys can get featured here xD <33333

Luv you all don't get mad at meh plz /;-; / *Jada Zend Hog jusT incase*

Enjoy!

(NEW MESSAGE FROM: Bottom Bitch Evan)

(Watch your mouth Tyler, or Evan gets it...)

Tyler gasped as he covered his mouth.

"What the-....." Marcel said as he paused himself.

"W-What do we do???" Lui said in a scared voice.

"We have to get rid of our phones! O-Or at least-...." Brock paused as he put his phone away from his face and whispered.

"Or at least Keep them away from us" Brock said.

Everyone else nodded and decided to get in their cars and drove to Brock's house.

-DELIRIOUS POV-

"Let's get those ropes off of you and have fun, huh?" I said as I miniacly laughed and cut of the ropes on Evan's wrists with a knife accidentally cutting him, not caring if he whimpered or cried.

After I got all the ropes off Evan covered himself with his legs and covered his face with his knees in a fetal position.

"Pssh....pathetic..." I said as I walked closer to Evan.

"Not even a buff ass youtuber can defen-" I paused myself as Evan stood up and punched me on the cheek as I didn't move or flinch but slowly moved my head back in his direction and cracked my neck as I grabbed my knife and cut Evan's wrist making a little bit of blood coming out making him hiss in pain.

"NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!" I said as I pushed him against the brick wall and gripped his dick pumping it slowly as he gripped my wrist slowing the motion of my hand.

"Agh~....St-Stop~" Evan moaned in a soft voice as I instantly got hard and pinned his hands above his hand with my free hand and pumped him faster as he let his head fall back on the wall moaning in pleasure.

-3rd POV-

Once everyone parked in Brock's driveway they all went inside greeting Brock's girlfriend and her belly and went upstairs to Brock's room.

-BROCKS POV- *Yay!*

"You guys stay here while I put these somewhere..." I said holding all of the phones in a basket.

Everyone else nodded, as I walked downstairs and put the basket near my coffee maker and walked over to my "soon to be wife" and kissed her cheek and kissed her big preggy belly and smiled as she waved goodbye as I walked back upstairs to my room and closed the door"

*Click*

"Now that he's gone lemmy look at his phone" Brock's gf said as she brightly smiled and looked in the basket full of phones.