Chapter One- the party

15th August 2017
Lizas pov-
Today was the day of Jason's big party. That's right, Jason had planned a whole party that would happen tonight at David's place, everyone was coming.Me and David decided we would have the party until 3 am and then kick everyone out and I would sleep at davids place.
As I pulled myself out of bed and texted David
Liza- hey babe am I still ok to sleep at yours after party? xx
David- of course babe, love you xxx

I smiled as I read the love you. Me and David have been getting closer than ever lately and I felt like every little sign of love from him made me have butterflies in my stomach. I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast, I then ate and got dressed into a blue and white striped shorts playsuit. I put on some white sandals also and brushed my hair so my curles would stand out. I then did a natural makeup look and started my day. I first edited a video, then chose out my outfit for tonight and then went over to David's to help set up. David had bought so many classic red cups and drinks that he ran out of places to put them. After we had finished setting up we cuddled on the sofa and watched a movie, let's just say the movie kind of ended up being a make out session but what does that matter...

Davids pov
When it got to 5:00pm it was time for the party, i put on my shirt and pants and waited for Liza to come out of the bathroom where she was changing. She was wearing black skin tight dress and heels with a choker and the most amazing makeup ever. I wanted to kiss her right there and then forever but I knew the guests would be coming any second so I held back. And just kissed her for a few brief seconds. "You look so amazing" I said looking into her big brown eyes. I brushed a few curles from her face and just stared at her perfectness. As I was looking at the most beautiful girl in the room a few guests arrived without me noticing including jason, Heath and Todd along with along with Scott and Kristen.

After a lot of drinking and dancing everyone started to leave. It had been 8 whole hours so everyone was starting to get tired. When everyone was gone me and Liza had a few more drinks then went to bed. "Babe I love you so much" Liza said in a seductive tone "yeah" I said "yeah" she replied. "You look so sexy in that dress" I said placing my hand on her waist. "Do you want to do this?" I said . "Let's do this" she repeated
And I think we all know where that went...

A/n
Hey guys what up it's your girl Emily coming at you and welcome to my diza fan fiction!!! This is inspired by the amazing @suv-jj s book but I haven't copied and I am so sorry if there are any similarities. I hope you guys enjoy it I have put quite a bit of work into it as I have been writing it since last August!!! I have pre written a lot of the chapters so I can post everyday! Little Liza fan is out byeeeeeeee
-Emily