Chapter fourty-seven: home

A/n
So they broke up. I'm still going to continue this story though because I enjoy writing it but all respect to David and Liza they are great no matter what.

October 4th 2018
6 months old
Lizas pov
I woke up to Mason crying from his room. I looked at my phone,
8:00am
I went through to his nursery and picked him up. "No wonder you were crying mace, you let mama sleep in for an hour" I said kissing his head.
I changed his diaper and we went to get breakfast. I fed him some porridge and I ate some myself before we went to get dressed for the day.
Today we were going to pick David up from the airport so I dressed mason into a little grey shirt that said 'my dad rocks' and some black pants. He looked super cute. "Your going to make dad cry you look so cute" I said stroking his cheek.
I took him downstairs and we played for a while before I put a show on and I watched it whilst mason bounced up and down in his bouncer. I went on my phone and onto Instagram, I liked a few posts and stuff before I posted the picture of mason In his towel that I took a couple days ago and added a filter to fit my theme. 'Stealing my heart since May 18' i captioned it.

After hours of waiting for the call, David finally texted saying he was getting on his flight and he would be about an hour.
I got mason ready and we headed to the airport. It takes about half an hour to get there and then we can find where David is. I put his stroller into the trunk of the car and strapped mason into his seat. I got in myself and sat for a minute before setting off. Only half an hour until I get to see my one and only.
I start the car and drive to the airport. It took me fifteen minutes and I was finally there. I took masons stroller out of the car and put him into it. I then pushed him through the airport to where we were meeting David and I sat down for a little while, waiting for David.
After ten minutes the electronic board flashed up saying that David's flight had landed. I stood up and went to wait right next to the gate so that as soon as David came I could give him a hug. We waited about ten minutes before people started to come through the gate. About fifteen people walked through before I saw him. My love.
"David!!!" I shouted singling him over to me. "Babyyy" he shouted picking me up a little and hugging me so tight. I pushed my lips onto his. God I missed his kisses so much. We kissed for about five seconds until mason shouted for attention. "Mace!" David said picking mason up it if his stroller and hugging him and kissing his cheek. He smiled and looked so happy around David. I just started at them for a minute. David, with his long messy brown hair, big brown eyes and unshaved stubble which made him look even cuter and my little mason, with his wisps of brown hair, big brown eyes just like his dads and his light brown skin. "What are you staring at" David asked putting his arm round my waist and pulling me closer to him as he balanced mason on his hip. "The loves of my life" I replied, kissing his cheek. "I missed you so much" I told him resting my head on his shoulder. "I missed you too" he replied kissing the top of my head multiple times. "I love his shirt by the way" David laughed seeing masons 'my dad rocks' shirt. "He's grown so much" David said kissing masons cheek. "I haven't really noticed" I replied. "Because you haven't had to spend a whole five days away from him" David said pulling us both even closer. "I guess we should move" I said laughing as we were really in the way of other people. "Yeah I suppose so" he replied. We put mason into his stroller again and walked out of the airport hand in hand. "Starbucks?" I asked as I pulled out of the car park. "Yeah sure" David said. We went to Starbucks and we got our drinks and took them back to the car.
When we got home, we spent the whole night cuddling on the sofa with my two favorite people. It came to dinner and we got takeout and then we bathed mason and put him to bed. Me and David went back downstairs and continued cuddling on the sofa.
"Please never leave me for five days again" I said snuggling into David's chest. "I promise I won't" he said kissing my head. "I missed you so so so much" I said to him. "I know I missed you too, I had no body to cuddle with in the night" he replied. "Well tonight we will have to be extra cuddly" I laughed. "You know what else I missed" David said in a seductive tone. "What's that" I replied looking into his eyes. "Your amazing body" he replied moving his hand up my thigh. I pushed my lips against and he kissed back immediately. We sat passionately kissing for at least two minutes until we ran out of breath. "Hey you know what else I've missed for five days" he said panting for breath. "What" I replied. "This" He said. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs round his waist. He carried me to our bedroom, and we all know what goes on then.

A/n
Was this cute? Was this weird? Honestly I don't even know. Thank you so much for reading you guys are the best!!!!
-Emily