Chapter fourty-one: hate

September 23rd 2018
5 months
Lizas pov
I woke up to my alarm ringing on the nightstand next to my bed. I got up automatically dragging myself through to masons nursery. I walked over to the cot but he wasn't there. I turned round to see David in the rocking chair cradling mason, which scared the hell out of me at first but then melted my heart. "I tried to let you get more sleep but you've got the goods" David said laughing. I laughed then just admired my boys for a minute. David's goofy yet cute face with his big brown eyes and his amazing smile with his long ass hair that always needs cutting but he suits it that way.  I then looked at my little mason. His mass of dark brown hair, his long eyelashes and his big brown eyes that catch everyone's attention when they see him. I love them both so so much. "So are you going to feed him?" David asked smiling and holding out mason. "Yeah, I was just admiring you both" I said resting my hand on David's jawline. I switched places with David and I fed mason whilst he sat on the little foot rest that came with the rocking chair. "Damn" he spoke after staring at us for at least two minutes. "What" I replied raising an eyebrow. "Well, I just realised how lucky I am to have the worlds most beautiful fiancée and the worlds most adorable baby boy." He said moving closer to us on the footstool. "Ditto" I replied looking down at my little boy. "It's so strange to think that we are parents, we have been for five months but it still gets me every time" David said looking amazed. "It is pretty cool, one minute we were naive kids and now we are naive kids with a baby, it's so strange" I replied laughing. David laughed also. "I'm glad you made a joke that was getting deep" David laughed. "I love you so much" I said reaching my hand out to David. "I love you more" he said joining his warm white hand in my light caramel hand. Perfection.

As David was upstairs changing masons diaper and dressing him, I decided to come downstairs and make breakfast. I went out to the mailbox and took the few things that were in there. The first was my vouge magazine, the second was a letter for David, probably bills and the third had masons name in a scribbled hand on a yellow envelope. I took a deep breath afraid of what may be written and took it inside. I checked David was still upstairs and opened the letter.

'Mason Toby Koshy dobrik,
I'm coming. I'm coming to get you and your parents. I watch you fall asleep at night and I watch you wake up, your every move. You may be five months old but I'm out to get you. You were a mere mistake, accidentally brought into the world. You are not loved, just clickbait. Everyone hates you. I'm coming to get you.
Don't go to the cops, I'll kill him faster
-stalker'

I quickly shoved the letter into my pocket as David came down the stairs. I couldn't let him see it, it will devastate him.

David's pov
As I walked down the stairs I sang everything I was doing, to mason as he found it hilarious. When I reached the bottom I went straight to the kitchen and kissed the love of my life's temple. "Whatcha cookin?" I asked. "Uh what do you want" she said kind of robotically. "Bacon And eggs?" I said hopefully. "Um yeah sure" she replied heading to the fridge.
Something has gone on as I was upstairs I can tell, she's acting so strange. I put mason down on the carpet for some tummy time and walked up to Liza. I put my hands on her waist and she jumped, but not like a little jump, she was actually scared. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing im fine" she said continuing cooking. "Liza you su-
"Yes David I'm fine" she said as she burned her hand on the side of the pan. "Ow" she said going straight to the faucet. She was rushing around and acting so strange. "Liza, liza, stop" I said turning her round so she was facing me. I got her an ice pack from the fridge and turned off the gas on the oven. "Come here" I said pulling her into a hug as her eyes filled with tears. "Come on Liza baby talk to me" I said running my hands through her hair. She put her hand into her pocket and pulled a piece of paper. I unfolded it and read.
"'Mason Toby Koshy dobrik,
I'm coming. I'm coming to get you and your parents. I watch you fall asleep at night and I watch you wake up, your every move. You may be five months old but I'm out to get you. You were a mere mistake, accidentally brought into the world. You are not loved, just clickbait. Everyone hates you. I'm coming to get you.
Don't go to the cops, I'll kill him faster
-stalker"
As I read I realised that this is putting my little boy into danger. Liza just sobbed and sobbed. "Liza,we are going to get this sorted out, I promise, it's all going to be okay" I told her, my eyes filling with tears a little myself. I picked mason up from the floor and brought him into our hug. I picked up my phone and called 911. "David no he said don't" Liza said worried. "I promise this is the best way to handle it" i told her. "Hey, Yeah, cops, Yeah, Koshy dobrik, mhm, okay, thank you, bye" I said into the phone. "They are going to come here in about an hour and checking out the situation" I told Liza. "I'm scared, what if they know you've called the cops" she said shakily. "I promise this is the best way to do it, if they want mason they will need to go through me first" I said. Liza just looked at me with tear filled eyes and stained cheeks. "Baby, I promise he will be okay" I said cupping her cheeks. She opened her arms and I placed mason into them. She kissed his head multiple times and her grip tightened on him.
An hour later, there was a knock on the door. "Hi I'm mr Dobrik" I said opening the door. "Hello, May we come in?" The cop asked. I moved from the doorway and welcomed them in. We all sat on the sofa. "Okay So we believe that you received a disturbing letter" or cop began. "Um yeah" I said handing him it. He read through it and put it into his inside pocket. "I suggest that you get some security for your home, an alarm, cameras and we will keep a file on this case, we do hope it doesn't happen again but if it does we will stop it and do all we can to help" he said getting up. We shook hands and he left.
We went to target and bought everything that was necessary to protect mason. Cameras, alarms, everything we could possibly do to catch the person who is threatening my perfect little boy.
When we got home there was a letter taped to our door.

'You May think that getting the police was a wise idea but trust me it was not. I'm going to get him and you know it'

As soon as Liza read it she began crying again. "Liza, shhh, it's okay" I told her tearing the note down and stepping into the house locking the door after us. She was still sobbing. "I don't want him to get hurt" she said barely being able to breathe. I could tell she was having a panic attack. I propped mason up against some cushions on the sofa and went to get Liza some water. She was gasping for breath, tears still flowing down her cheeks. "Liza, sit down" I said, she sat on the edge of the sofa and I crouched in front of her. "Come on baby deep breaths you got this" I said resting my hand on her shoulder. Once her breathing returned to normal I gave her the water and she sipped it. She had gone pale and her cheeks were still tear stained. I sat on the sofa next to her and she lay down resting her head on my lap. I stroked her hair and just simply held her for a while. "I love you" I said kissing her head, which I knew would comfort her. "I love you too" she replied. I picked up mason and held him. "We love you too mason, we are never ever going to let you get into the hands of anyone else, I promise"

A/n
1500 wordsssss! Hope you guys are enjoying. I'm kind of posting every 2-5 days because of school and stuff but thankyou for reading commenting and voting it means a lottttt.
-Emily