Riah POV

Raven, "So are we going to Malik's place before we leaver or nah?"

Me, "Um I think that he said he was going out of town. lemme call him"

Tristan, "Look I gotta go and get Sabrina from school, if you two are heading up to Malik place I can drop you. Dom is at Jayson's for some party and we wanna come through"

Me, "So where you gonna tell us about the party, or is it only for baby daddy's"

Tristan. "Riah no one wanna see you party, you play too many games and as for you  Raven I don't know what to say. you on your own"

Me, "How I play too many games?"

Tristan, "You had me on some flag pole the last time we hung out. like yall need to head back down to FLorida tonight, no more parties for you two"

Me, "We leavin tomorrow, let's just have one last hooray"

Tristan, "What ya husband gon say bout that? I'm sure he wanna have some bump and grind with you before you two leave"

Raven, "Damn Tristan you don't even know. I played my dumb self and spent the night last weekend. Those two were goin at it like bunny rabbits or somethin, like they are non-stop"

Me, "That's some fake shit Raven and you know it"

Raven, "Tristan look at those two together. they done finally got their shti togetehr and now they are leavin. like that's not gonna be some easy shit"

Tristan, "look hurry up and make a decision cause I gotta go and get Sabrina. I don't wanna keep her waiting"

Raven, "WEll we could go, it's not like I'ma be doing anything crazy at Malik's place and they can come later"

Me, "Okay, but lemme tell Malik we are on our way. I know that he had some shoot at his house and I don't wanna break nothing"

Raven. "Why is he always renting his house out for shoots, like that must be crazy?"

Me, "You should see how much money they pay him for the shoots, I saw one of those checks and it was almost like tuition for school"

Tristan, "Malik betta holla and show some family some love"

Me, "You askin the wrong girl. Raven is the one that got some baller sprung. he got mad money"

Raven, "Riah what are you talking about? I don't have no baller on my pinkie and I don't ask strangers for money"

Me, "he ain't a stranger Raven, you two fake a friendship even though yall act like some intense lovers"

Raven, "You do you and I'ma do me"

2 hours later

Me, "Malik come on what is taking you so long?"

Malik, "Damn girl you know how to rush a nigga, like I'm tryna make a nice dinner before we head out"

me, "My nigga, all i see is some grilled cheese and fries, don't be playin games with me"

Malik, "Okay so what's the plan? I wanna know?"

Me, "What are you talkin about? like I got my shit together and you got work to do"

Malik, "I mean between us, like are we gonna try and push for this shit to go through"

Me, "I don't see why not, you clearly resisted me in the beginning so I'm not gonna run after that"

Malik, "I knew that you would wanna come and hang with me and even though we party with two diff crowds I'ma come through and show love"

Me, "Well those modelin parties be weak at times, I gotta always show Jayson love and coem through to his shit"

Malik, "Oh we gotta start hittin up more of those model parties, maybe we can make some friends there"

Me, "NIgga you must be smokin glue if you think I'ma let you hang with other models, I don't think you would want me hangin with other producers and rappers. that shit aint for us"

Malik, "Do I sense that someone here is jealous?"

Me, "Not so much jealous but I actually have some type of common sense and I wouldn't want my man hangin around other chicks wihtout me. that wouldn't be a good look on no one's part"

Malik, "So where am I supposed to be?"

me, "With me. your friends or at work"

Malik, "Damn if I'm with you any longer we may be expectin some shit in like 9 monts. I done explored every part of you and while it's been good aint no one ready for a little one just yet"

Me, "Damn right. what would we look like strolling down the runway or in a music video with me 8 months pregnant"

Malik, " It could be on that Vogue type shit and some high fashion but you would be on lockdown. Aint no one gonna come after my fam"

Me, "Well calm down cause we got a cool 10 years before any babies. we need to be rakin in that money before any babies appear"

Malik, "TRUE!!!"

Me, "Damn I can't believe that I'm headin back home tomorrow. like that's gonna really be some hard shit"

Malik, "Why?"

Me,. "SO you tellin me that you wouldn't be sad if I left the city at all? Like you not gonna miss me for at least a second"

Malik, "Why would I miss someone that I'm gonna see?"

Me, "What are you talking about? I"m going back home to my family to pack for college"

Malik, "And I'm coming along with you, don't you think that you should introduce me to your family?"

Me, "Malik are you serious? They would beat the shit outa me if they knew I got married"

Malik, "But we are married and committed to each other, you shouldn't be worried, if you really loved me then we would all get together and meet"

Me, "If that's the case then why haven't I met your family? Am I not good enough for them?"

Malik, "That's never the case, it's just that my family lives in Houston and we've never been on good enough terms to take a trip together, but they know about you. like i've sent them pics and some videos"

Me, "What pictures and videos?"

Malik, "Like when you used to come and spend the nights in the beginning, those were the days"

Me, "MALIK, don't make me choke you to death, did you send your family those morning after pics? I always looked like  a mess in those pics"

Malik, "What are you talking about, you always look amazing"