Raven POV

I had spent my last week of summer break hanging with Zion and he was a cool person. Like we could just talk for hours but I wanted to know if there was anything more going on. No one in my family knew that I was seeing him other than Riah and she had gotten into some ish with her crazy ass husband over it. So for now it was just me and Zion hanging on the low. 

A week before I had to head back home for my final days with my parents Tristan called me and wanted to hang. Since Dom had moved out the house wasn't the same but he was hit hard. Auntie was more on on him to watch his surroundings so I wanted to soe domething speical for him. Tristan had been doing his normal nonsense but for the most part he wanted to play ball.

Me, "Tristan what are you doing today? Please don't tell me that you're going to play ball again, like can't we do something different for once"

Tristan, "What you want to do? everytime I hang with you you just want to shop and do stupid shit. I like to play ball, that's why I do it"

Me, "Tristan that's not true and watching you play ball all day is boring. Like aint no girl tryna do that from sun up to sun down"

Tristan. "Where is Riah? I haven't seen her in days and I know that you two have loads of fun together"

Me, "Tristan I'm hanging with you today, what are we going to do?"

Tristan, "Listen I gotta go up to Washington Heights to go and see my homeboy Danaiel but after that we can do whatever"

Me, "Okay, now you got money for the train or nah?"

Tristan, "Yeah i got a metro card, why?"

Me, "Cause I got some money last weekend so  I can pay for you if you want"

Tristan, "Are you going to tell me who you been chatting up on the phone all night? Like I'm sure that the same person that gave you the money is the one that got you up on the phone"

Me, "Look I don't go into your persona life so don't do the same to me"

Tristan, "He must be important if you're so defensive but there's another part that you're afraid to tell me. Is he mad old or something? or is he involved in something illegal?"

Me, "Listen that's not your problem. Go get dressed. I want to leave before aunty come home"

Tristan, "Yeah Dom called me last night and said that he wanted to talk with us, he's got something important"

Me, "You know it's so strange not having him here. Like what happened?"

Tristan. "Honestly it was coming but you know he's mad old to be living at home. he got a baby on the way and he's got a nice ass girl thats willing to ride with him. He got enough money to get an apartment and just do what he pleases"

Me, "So are you going to stay here or are you going to move too?"

Tristan. "That's what I;m going to talk to my boy about. His uncle flips houses and I want to see if  I can get involved somehow. Like if I work for him then maybe I can make some money and get an apartment"

Me, "Well you can always come and crash at me and Riah's place. You know how Malik may hate her and all that but at least he's renting out a place for us"

Tristan, "Those two are so fucked up. like every day they have more problems and nothing ever gets resolved. So is she cool with him now or nah?"

Me, "I have no idea, but we've talked and she's just trying to get her modeling going and have fun"

Riah, "Why I always gotta come home and hear you two talking about me? What's going on now?"

Tristan, "We talkin about how cray you and Malik are. I aint never seen two people that pile more shit onto themselves for fun"

Me, "Ri-Ri, what you doing here? I thought you were doing some photo shoots with Jay in Cali"

Riah, "Yeah we finished earlier than expected and I thought to myself, I haven't seen my fam in a minute. Lemme go hang with them before we head back home"

Tristan, "So now you wanna be cool with us. Like we ain't some leftovers"

Riah, "You two have always kept it real with me so don't ever think that you're leftovers. I got my eyes only for you two, not some of these bumb ass niggas that wanna flock now"

Me, "Listen we heading out soon, so go and get ready. You need to put some clothes on for once"

Riah, "Girl my look is fly, what's wrong with it?"

Tristan, "Honestly if you weren't my cousin I would think about hittin it"

Me,"Tristan that's beyond disgusting, we gotta train to catch and I wanna do something later so hurry up"

Riah, "Okay, but you need to get ready first. You're always taking the longest to leave the house"

Tristan, "Damn girl you done told truths. This is gonna be a fun day already"

30 minutes later---------------

Riah, "Raven are you ready yet? Like we aren't going to see the Pope, what are you doing in there?"

Tristan, "Now here she is rushing us but homegirl ain't even ready. Yall girls be drivin me insane"

Me, "I'm coming. just gimme two minutes, I'm brushing my hair"

Tristan, "So cuz how has life been treating you? We haven't talked in a minute"

Riah, "Its' been fine, you know I'm trying to get this modeling down but I'm just trying to have some fun. What about you?"

Tristan, "You know I just been playing ball and hangin with my friends. But be serious with me, what's going on?"

Riah, "Listen I'm really good. I went through some crazy shit this summer but I'm at a good point"

Tristan, "So how's the hubby? Have you two talked at all?"

Riah, "Yeah, we talked and he's starting to get back into my good graces. We've both done some crazy shit but that's the past. What about you though? You still talking to Taylor or have you moved on?"

Tristan, "No, I started talking to this girl named Sabrina, she a cool chick"

Me, "Okay, I'm ready. Let's go and tristan how come you never told me about this Sabrina chick, that's not cool at all"

Tristan, "We're taking things slow so I'm not able to share anything. How about we just make these trips and have some fun"

Me, "Okay. Let's go, this must be serious if Tristan is rushing us"