Chapter 3

*Elizabeth POV*

(Nash, hayes, will and Skylynns mom)

I walked down the stairs. The only reason I'm calm right now is because they are responsible. I know they will be great parents and to be honest, I'm a little happy. but I'm still upset that they're so young. God put them in this situation because it was supposed to happen so I guess this is perfect. You would think Will and Taylor would have a baby before Nash, let alone Hayes.

I picked up the phone and dialed Chad's number (Hayes, Nash and wills dad)

"Hey elizabeth."

"Hey chad..."

"You might need to get Nila on the phone too."

"Okay.... what's going on?"

"You'll see."

"Okay you're on speaker and Nila is here also. what's the matter? Is everyone alright?"

" Lyric is pregnant."

"What!"

Nila was silent the entire time.

"Yeah chad, and Hayes is the daddy. We need to both understand this is going to be hard for both of them, and the fact that they need to realize they aren't reckless teenagers anymore. They are responsible enough to take care of it, but not on their own. We all need to sit down, Lyric's family too, and discuss this."

"How about this weekend?"

"I'll call her parents and talk to them. "

"Okay keep me updated."

"I will."

I want to cry. This is so overwhelming.

~1 hour later~

All of our families know about the baby. some are shocked, while others aren't very happy. we are all sitting in the living room and discussing this ordeal.

"Okay, I know you guys want to keep the baby and if you are, I need you to understand that it's not as easy as it looks. there's bills, diapers, no sleep, and no more recklessness. You guys are adults now."

"Yes ma'am. We are going to keep the baby, and we understand the consequences. We are both getting summer jobs asap."

"Okay does anyone have anything to say?"

"Lyric we already talked and we have decided that we aren't mad, we are going to support all 3 of you. We are still going on vacation, still going to love you, and we are still going to be here when you need us. All of us. chad, nila, Elizabeth, your dad and i. were here. "

*Hayes POV*

Lyric and I are fine now. We even looked at some names.

If we have a girl the girls name is going to be either Tennessee, Aubrey, or Mackenley. If it's a boy, were going to name him either Benjamin (I'm not selfish she picked it out), Brayden or Noah. our parents are picking out the middle names together.

Me and her facetimed each of the Magcon boys and told them, they were concerned at first but we explained our plan and they were excited. They are all going to be the baby's uncles, they all asked to be. (hahhaha)

We have an appointment on Thursday, which happens to be tomorrow to see how far along she is.

We fell asleep in her room watching Netflix.

*Lyric POV*

I woke up at 6:48. the appointment was at 9:00. I woke Hayes up and told him to get ready. I got some Hollister jeans, a floral print tee shirt from Aeropostale, and some flip flops from Hollister.

I walked to the bathroom and got undressed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I have a perfect shape, I'm going to gain so much with this baby. I actually kind've look like I'm showing... but I had my period two months ago! I've only missed last months. Oops...

I showered and got dressed and fixed my long blonde hair into a messy bun. I applied mascara and a layer of Chapstick.

I checked my phone. 7:45. the appointment was 30 minutes away. I checked on Hayes to find him dressed and on his phone. I suggested we leave now in case there is traffic and we could get some coffee. I reallllllly wanted Starbucks right now.

I kissed my mom goodbye and we hopped into my black Dodge Challenger. Hayes was driving since I didn't feel up to it. We reached Starbucks and he parked the car. we walked into the Starbucks and ordered the usual. They handed us our cups and we left.

When we got in the car, I turned the radio on to find Sweater Weather playing. ( let's pretend the music from today is popular then instead of now because I have no idea what our music will be like in a few years!)

"ITS TO COOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD FOR YOU HERE!" Hayes screamed.

I hit his arm and laughed.

*25 minutes later*

We walked into the large building and we checked in. The lady at the deal handed me a clipboard and pen with a bunch of paperwork.

We filled out the paperwork and my name was called. Me and Hayes got up and the doctor lead us to room 7. Hayes' football number.

She put the cold gel on my stomach and scanned around. Hayes watched the screen intently.

"It looks like you're 3 and a half months along!"

"What! I only missed one of my periods I've had the last two!"

"It's okay, sometimes your body can't adapt as fast. In about two weeks you will be able to know the gender!"

I noticed Hayes get a little excited.

She talked about important things and then she printed off the sonogram. She told us it looks like it may be a boy, but it isn't 100% yet because it may just be the cord.

Me and Hayes walked out. 3 1/2 months without realizing I was pregnant.

We go back in on June 28 and we find out the gender. We are due around November 12. I'm no longer worried. I'm excited.