Chapter 4

*Hayes POV*
I'm not scared. I'm happy, and excited. I've always wanted a family with Lyric. to be married, live in a well decorated house (she is all about decor) and have 3-4 kids. But not this soon.
I told Lyric were going somewhere as a surprise. We are going to the mall and I'm getting her some clothes.
*45 minutes later*
We arrived at the mall and Lyric jumped out of her seat. she loves the mall.
I took her hand and told her to lead the way.
"Forever 21!!!!"
"Okay....... But only because I love you."
She would literally not let me pay, and she spent $146.32
Girls aren't cheap, I'll tell you that. but she's worth it.
After Macy's, Jc Penneys, Hollister, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Icing, and a few others we decided on lunch. She said we should go to Wetzels Pretzels. I agreed. she ordered pretzel bits, a lemonade and a normal pretzel. I guess she's craving....
I ordered the same because I didnt want her to feel fat. she's perfect the way she is and I don't want her to change because she wakes up one morning and says that she's ugly.
After lunch we left the mall and went home. She put all her new stuff away and we went over to my house.
*Lyric POV*
Nash and Kayleigh needed to talk to us.
Nash said that he needed our approval on something very important.
"Okay Lyric and Hayes, sit down and listen carefully."
"Okay......"
"I already got approval from her parents and ours, but I am asking you guys first basically.... but I may propose to her. And if she says yes, were going to be moving out."
"Where would you go?!"
"Not far. we would stay in Mooresville."
"Okay good because I would miss you being here to help me and Hayes."
"I approve."
"I'll second that!"
" I want you guys to know I'm supporting you and I love you guys so much."
We all pulled in a tight hug. All of a sudden the baby started kicking. I pulled my shirt up and Nash and Hayes stared and felt my belly.
The baby kicked for like five minutes straight. He/she kicked long enough for me to walk to Elizabeth and Skylynn. skylynn just stared and got excited. Elizabeth teared up while laughing. skylynn told me to stay on the couch while she went to go get something. she came back down with finger paint and asked if she could play with the baby. my heart melted.
"Of course you can baby!"
she grabbed the paint and started singing to him/her. Nash and Hayes decided this is the time they would tell their fans. Through what they do best. Vine. Skylynn painted a heart and a horse. She told him/her that she is excited to see it and that she and him/her will be best friends. She's so cute.
I waited for the paint to dry and walked upstairs into the bathroom. I took my phone out and told skylynn to smile with the baby. she hugged my belly and smiled. Maybe this won't be so bad.