Chapter 2

*Hayes POV*

"I'm late."

"What?!"

"It's the thirteenth, I was due yesterday."

"Shit."

We walked to the gas station that was right across the street and purchased a pregnancy test.

The lady gave us a weird look but acted like we knew what was happening and was just as concerned as us. We walked out and I held the pregnancy test in one hand, her hand in the other.

"I wanted kids with you, but not at this age! I would hope to at least be married before we had kids but I guess it's our fault. we shouldn't have done that."

"HAYES! I'm so scared. I'm going to be made fun of if I'm actually pregnant, our parents are going to be disappointed and our dreams our going to be crushed. Your fans are going to be pissed! "

"I don't care what they think, it's our life. babe, were only 17! we have to keep it. I couldn't give it away or kill it. No way."

"Duh!"

We were both crying. We decided to take the test in my bathroom because her parents aren't home, only my mom.

She peed in the cup and took the dropper and put it in the slot. She threw away all the garbage. She told me to come back in. We sat on the floor hand in hand staring at the test.

"I'm scared."

"I know babe. I am too."

"Our parents are going to be so mad!"

"No they won't, they will understand."

"Hayes......."

"I'm sorry. It's my fault."

"No...."

"What then?"

"The test...."

"Well, I guess we can't change it. It is what it is."

She started crying. I picked her up and brought her to Nash's room. He was FaceTiming Cameron.

"Hey cam, Nash has to go."

"Oh hey Hayes. Nash call me later."

"What the heck Hayes? Lyric what's wrong?"

she handed him the test.

"No........"

"Yeah Nash. Believe me. I wish it didn't say that."

"You're kidding."

"No I swear!"

"We need Lucas over here. I'll call him."

*five minutes later.*

*Lyric POV*

Lucas came running up the stairs and put me in his lap.

"What's wrong Lyric?!?!?!"

"She's pregnant."

"It's okay Lyric."

I started crying.

"No it's not mom and dad are going to kill me and Hayes."

"Hayes go get mom."

Hayes left and got her.

We handed her the test and she just stared at Hayes. No tears, no words, no expression. Just a stare.

Hayes cried. She pulled him in and told him it was okay. She said she wasn't disappointed and that it's going to work out just fine.

"Lyric we need to tell your mom. I'm calling Chad."

"Okay."

She pulled me in a hug.

I never imagined this. Ever.