Chapter 15

I am working on ending this story, but I am adding a part three after I end my one part Sammy fan fiction. I don't have the time to write anymore, so sorry this is really late! I've been super busy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hayes' POV*

Lyric took Bentley to her mom's so that her mom could watch her while we go to the mall. Lyric wants new clothes, and we both need a break to be together. Lately we have been so distant, we need some alone time to be kids. I wish we weren't nineteen.
My aunt and uncle called this morning, and what they said killed me. They said that they were okay with the baby and that they wanted to meet him. I agreed because as long as I'm not making them mad, they won't hate me. But Lyric on the other hand, they hate her. They think it's her fault that she got pregnant, but obviously it was mine. I don't have the nerves to tell her that my aunt and uncle are coming tomorrow!
"Hey babe. The boys are in town to come see Bentley this weekend is that okay?"
"Of course! I miss them!" She shrieked with excitement.
My phone buzzed in my pocket. I picked it up and looked to see that it was my evil aunt FaceTiming me. Lyric looked at me, concerned.
"I don't wanna answer it!"
"Hayes, you don't want them to kill you just answer it!" She says, irritation in her voice.
I slid my finger across the 'answer' button wondering why she was calling.
"Hey Hayes! I was just wondering what your moms address was so I can type it into the GPS after I get off the plane."
I gulped, and watched as Lyric went wide-eyed.
"Uhh, sure. I'll text it to you..."
"Thanks, I love you!"
I pressed the red hang up button, while looking at Lyric.
"Hayes, what does she mean "your moms address"?! She's gonna kill me!"
"It's okay, I was planning on telling you when she called. She said that she was okay with all of this now and that she's ready to see the baby. She's only gonna be here for 2 days, and the boys will be in town so we can hang out with them."
"I'm just scared..."
"I won't let her do anything to hurt you or Bentley, I promise."
She smiled and stood up, reaching for my hand. I grabbed it and we walked to all of her favorite stores, stopping in a photo booth on our way out.
We walked to our car, and we drove to her moms house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry guys, it's short but I'm super tired! 😘 I'll update again hopefully soon!