44

"So she's a member of fifth harmony" Daniella asked Y/N as she shoved a few fries in her mouth.

"Yup"

"And how did you guys meet?" She asked.

"She took my number from my old best friend"

"And are you two more than friends" She asked raising her brows in curiously.

"Nope"

"YOURE LYING" Daniella yelled causing Y/N to immediately hit her from shouting.

"You have such a loud mouth sheesh. I think she's asking me out soon, that's why we're on this trip"

"AWHHH THATS SO CU-"

"CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING" in that moment, Dinah walked into the McDonald's spotting the two of them in the booth.

"Hey Y/N" Dinah smiled hugging her tightly.

"I misseddd youuuuu" Y/N said pulling away from her.

"So this is Daniella Perkins, aka upcoming actress, aka YouTuber, aka MY BEST FRIEND"

"Who's shouting now" Daniella spoke rolling her eyes at Y/N.

Dinah smiled shaking her hand, "I'm Dinah."

"So shall we go?" I asked Dinah.

"Yeah before paparazzi come" Dinah said dragging the two of them to the car.

-

"DINAH HOLY FUCK YOUR VOICE IS GONNA GIVE ME AN ORGASM" Y/N yelled as she finished the last song off of their upcoming album.

"Y/N you literally have no filter" Daniella spoke, smacking the back of her head for her language.

"I LITERALLY TOLD HER THAT THE OTHER DAY" Dinah shouted high-fiving Daniella.

"But baby come here," Dinah whispered into
Y/N's ear pulling her outside of the studio.

"I want to take you out on a date" Dinah spoke shyly swaying their hands in rhythm.

"Hmmm, let me think about it" Y/N as she rubbed her chin in thought.

"Nahh" Y/N attempted to walk away before Dinah pulled her back.

"Baby come on" Dinah said as she began to pout.

"Fineee" Y/N rolled her eyes.

"You would've gone anyways" Dinah whispered into her ear slightly nibbling on her ear.

"Y-You're probably r-right" Y/N stuttered.

"Let's go back in baby girl" Dinah laced her hands with Y/N's walking back into the studio.

A/N the hurting.