Dear Insanity (James Cassells Love Story)

Lexie's POV  

My parents were fighting again about a stupid thing and I was tired of them yelling, especially because they were scaring my  little brother Jordan. I hugged him close to me and told him to stay in my room. I went out to where my parents were arguing and yelled "SHUT UP!!"  They both stared at me in shock then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach because my dad had just punched me. "Stay out of what doesn't concern you!" My dad yelled. I started to cry and cover my face as my dad beat me more. "You're just a whore like your mother! If you want me to stop yelling tell her to stop being a cheating bitch!" he screamed as he hit me. 

My mom didn't even try to stop him she just cried and locked herself in her room. I hated her for not helping me. After a couple minutes my dad finally stopped and left to go get drunk somewhere. I just layed on the floor too hurt to get up. I started to cry at my pathetic life but then wiped the tears I wasn't going to let my parents win. I was a great daughter and I never did anything bad, I didn't need this shit. I was going to change if they didn't apreciate me being good, so be it they were going to see my worse side because I didn't give a F*** anymore.  I got up and called my boyfriend Luke he would understand what I wanted to do. 

~ 2 Weeks Later~ 

I was holding Luke's hand so I wouldn't scream. I was getting a tattoo on my left wrist and it hurt allot. The tattoo was a moon with black angel wings resembeling that I was a child of the night. I smiled at the final tattoo it looked amazing. I smiled and kissed my boyfriend Luke. "I love it it looks amazing. " I said. He smiled putting his arm around me. "Anything for my beautiful girlfriend he said paying the guy that did it. I kissed him again tugging on his snake bites, which made him moan. "Let's get out of here Lex." he said picking me up and carrying me to his mustang, lust filling his hazel eyes.

I smirked "Hell ya!" I replied jumping out of his arms and getting into the passenger seat. We got to his house and no one was home. I laughed and raced Luke to his room. We had been dating for a year now and this was the first time I was ready to go all the way with him.  

I took off Luke's leather jacket and he pulled off mine. He put on some music and  Escape the Fate started playing my favorite song 'Gorgeous Nightmare' . I squeled and started moving my hips to the bass. ;)  Luke moved behind me and we started to grind together. He slipped off my Falling In Reverse t-shirt, and put his hands on my hips. I turned in his arms so I could face him. His blue bangs in his face made him look extremely hot. I smiled and kissed him slowly.

Then Luke made his way into my mouth and started sucking on my toungue. I moaned and he did it more scraping his snake bites against my lips, it felt good. We made out for a couple minutes then I took off his shirt running my fingers down his bare chest. Luke smirked and lifted me up by my butt. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we both fell on the bed tangled together, lips locked. We took each others pants off, and the making love began, with Escape The Fate playing in the background. ;) 

When Luke and I were completely satisfied we stopped and I fell a sleep for a while. I woke up in Luke's arm, we were still naked. I smiled remembering what had happened earlier. "That was amazing I love you Lex." Luke said kissing my cheek. I blushed and kissed him. I satyed in his arms for a while then I got up and took a shower in Luke's bathroom. "Please can I watch while you take a shower?" Luke asked giving me puppy dog eyes. Those never worked on me. I giggled and blushed. "No you creep!" I said teasing him he pouted "Awwww" I was so happy no one could ruin my mood. I smiled and kissed him and brushed my fingers against his chest tattoo that said REBEL then I went to the bathroom. 

I was so happy to have Luke in my life I thought as I rinsed my brown hair. I just hated that I had to go home for dinner. I was dreading that. 

~Jame's POV~ 

I woke up with a massive hangover. Ugh what did I do last night? I looked to my right and there was a girl with just her underwear on and Ben was next to her. Did I have a threesome last night? I don't remember but I think I did because me and Ben were fighting over this girl last night and we both ended up leaving with her after the concert's after party.

I got up and my head pounded I looked around the room, it was completely trashed. I looked around for my pants and put them on. I didn't bother to look for my shirt I just went up to the roof of the hotel for a smoke. I leaned over the railing of the skyline. We were in New York it was beautiful. I laughed to myself why the hell did I have mindless sex again? I hate doing that, I always love keeping a girlfriend and only having sex with her. I was a one girl kind of guy but since Brandi broke up with me I was just trying to forget her. Love sucked royally! 

I groaned. Atleast we were going to L.A. in three weeks. I liked that place maybe I could find someone better then Brandi there. I just wanted to stop thinking about her. I finished smoking my cigarette and stretched. I went back inside the hotel and found Danny, Cameron,and Sam eating breakfast and drinking whisky. I laughed and joined them. "You guys look like shit." I said. Danny threw a boiled egg at me ande yelled "Speak for yourself fucker!" I laughed again. I loved my band mates and especially being the droomer of Asking Alexandria.

*I wanted to write another fan fiction :) Warning: There's going to be allot of sex or sex refrences in this story because it's Asking Alexandria!! I f you don't like it sorry XD PLease comment, vote, Thanks <3~Aly*