Rehab with James

~Lexie's POV~

James drove us home and he told me that he had two weeks to be here with me before he had to go on the Europe Tour. I smiled wide because James was going to spend two weeks with me. He had asked Angie if he could sleep over for a week just so he could take care of me and she agreed. We dropped off Jordan at my Grandma's house and then we got home. Angie got out of the car first and left to open the door. I stepped out of the car and got swepped off my feet by James. I laughed "What are you doing?" I said as he carried me in. 

"I said I was going to take care of you, and this is how I'm going too. So don't complain cause you're going to get a hole lot of me, you might get sick of me after these two weeks." James said kissing my forehead. I giggled " I don't think I'll ever get tired of you." I said kissing his cheek. We got in the house and it was dark, Angie turned on the light and James put me down, then Luke walked in to the room and ran to me. 

Without any warning he hugged me, but I didn't hug back. "Lexie I was so worried about you! I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm glad you're ok." Luke said urgently kissing my lips. That's when I pulled away. I felt James grab my hand and I squeezed it. " Are you still mad at me?" Luke said hurt. I rolled my eyes. "You're seriously asking me that question?" I told him. He just looked down but then he looked up realizing that James was right next to me. "What the hell is he doing here?" he yelled glaring at James. I looked up at James and saw that he was smirking, that made me smile.  

Angie came over and pushed Luke. "He's here because he saved Lexie and he's her boyfriend and he's going to take care of her for a couple weeks. Why should it matter to you!?" she yelled. Luke just looked pissed. He flipped James off and mummbled. "Well I'm just glad you're ok Lex." then left to his room. James just laughed. "I should kick his ass for that, but he's not worth it." he said holding me close. I smiled and squeezed his hand. "I'm tired." I said rubbing my eyes. Angie laughed "I'll leave you two alone now. Make yourself comfortable James." she said winking at both of us before she left to her room. 

I yawned and started leading James to my room. "How can you be tired you've been in a coma for two days!" James said laughing. "I don't know I just am. Plus didn't you say you were going to take care of me? and what I want to do is sleep to feel better." I said putting my hands on my hips and staring up at him. He smiled and kissed my lips. "Yes I said that. Sleep it is then." he said sighing. We got into my room and I left James for the bathroom to change into my pjs. I put on James long sleeve shirt because that was the shirt he had put on me the first time we slept together, I knew he would love seeing me in it. Then I put on my black and red pajama shorts. I had to change the bandages on my wrists so I got out of the bathroom to get the fresh bandages. 

I walked out of the bathroom and James was sitting on my bed shirt less and only wearing red basketball shorts and his hair was a little messed up he looked so adorable because he was playing his Nintendo DS. I laughed. He looked up and smiled at me. "What?" he said in his extremely hot english accent. "Oh nothing" I said  smiling mischieviously. He put the DS down and pulled me into his arms. "I Love You Lexie! You don't even know how I felt so crushed and dead when I thought you were going to die. I actually cried more then once and I never cry. That's how much I love you babe." he said kissing my cheek. His words made me tear up.

"James no one has really loved me like you do, I mean If I hadn't have met you, then I probably would have died that day and only because of you I'm alive. I mean it because when I was in that coma I was in a dark place and I felt like I had no way out, I thought I was dead but then I heard a voice singing and that's what made me come back. At first I didn't recognize the voice but now I know that it was yours." I said tracing the tattoos on his chest. I looked up into his eyes and he blushed."So you did hear me." I smiled "Ya your voice is nice I loved it, what song were you singing? I had never heard it before." I said still tracing his tattoos. "It's Danny's solo song it's quite beautiful. Getting to know you I get what he's saying in his lyrics cause you make me feel that way." he said kissing my lips. I smiled through the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.