A Surprise and Other Problems

~James POV~ 

"I spend my days looking through pages. Trying to find a way to get away from me, A lot to give that leaves you breathless and all I need to find is a way back inside my mind!"  Danny was singing while I bangged on my drums. I loved this song. We were in Texas and I was really into this concert.  I heard Danny give a few words about our background and how we made it possible to be up here playing for them Then Ben,Sam, and Cameron, started playing Someone,Somewhere and I joined in instantly. 

After the concert I was covered in sweat and I was fucking blown. I went straight to the tour bus and took a shower. After I put on my basketball shorts and headed to my bunk. "Hey James you joining us later for drinks?" Ben asked me wrestling with Danny. "Sure" I said climbing onto my bunk. I started playing my Nintendo DS but then took a nap. 

I woke up by the guys yelling. They were getting ready to go to the club. I got out of bed and started getting ready too. I put on my grey V-neck and jean jacket, black knee ripped jeans, and my black boots and I was ready to go. 

Danny, Ben and I were doing Vodka shots while Sam and Cameron were off fucking groupies. Despite what happened last time I was at a bar I was having fun. "Hey James there's that famous smile." I heard Danny say. "Yup we haven't seen that in days since Brandi left." Ben said. I glared at him not liking where the conversation was going.  "Ya well I'm drunk that's why I'm smiling." Danny came over to me and put his arm around me " What you need is to go find a girl to forget about Brandi. She wasn't all that great anway James!" Danny yelled. 

I was pissed now and I don't know why but I punched Danny, it was probably because I was drunk or mad but he was right. I had to forget her once in for all. After I punched Danny I apologized and went outside to smoke and drink somemore. I was hoping just to pass out and never wake up I just couldn't face the fact that Brandi was the one who ended the relationship.

I had to know if she was completely over me. I took out my phone and texted her.

Me: Hey Brandi...

Brandi: Umm Hi James how are you?

Me: Fine I guess...I miss you </3 

Brandi: I miss you too James but not that way I moved on I'm so sorry! 

Me: :0 It's ok thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad you're happy. 

Brandi: Thanks :) You need to be happy too! Please forget me. 

I stopped texting her after that so she moved on so quick it's only been a month? Atleast I knew she didn't give a shit about me. God I feel pathetic texting her like a lost puppy. I was stupid for doing that. I lit another smoke and started to drink more and more. I didn't give a fuck anymore, I was alone and single, I went back inside the club then I saw this girl. I went towards her. 

She wasn't naturaly pretty but she had a nice body I went to her and she came willingly towards me. I knew she was the type of girl that was willing to do anything so I introduced myself  "Hi I'm James I play drooms." " I know who you are babe, you're pretty sexy." she replied touching my chest. I smirked at her I was losing it I was completely drunk but I didn't care, I let her lead me into another room where I had another night of wild mindless sex.

~Lexie's POV~ 

~A week after she dyed her hair~