trettien

Madilyn grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the living room. The rest of our friends followed quickly. We all sat down on the couches and got comfortable. I made sure there was a spot next to me for Chris, so he wouldn't feel alone.

"So, Chris, how old are you?" Camille started interrogating him, smiling sweetly. Mary, Nadine and Madilyn went into the kitchen to prepare drinks and snacks for everyone.

"Eighteen," he simply answered. Camille's eyes went wide.

"You're dating a '97-er?" she exclaimed, "that's dope." I just chuckled and didn't respond.

"You're the first person she's ever brought to America," Nathan commented, "you must be pretty special to her." I swallowed deeply at Nathan's remark, I'd never thought about it like this before. Chris just smiled and grabbed my hand.

"So, Johnny," I smirked at Jonathan, who was sitting on the couch opposite from me, "how's Chanel doing?" Camille and Nathan burst out into a fit of laughter, while Jonathan just sat there with an annoyed face.

"Great," he mumbled. I chuckled and give him a look that implied that I wanted further explanation. "She was a clingy piece of ass and we broke up, that's all."

I shook my head as I reached for the remote, "that relationship was bound to end sooner or later." I clicked the red button at the top of the remote and the tv turned on. Say yes to the dress was playing on TLC. I ignored the program and clicked on the buttons that would bring me to the Netflix app.

"What are we going to watch?" Mary asked as she placed a bowl of chips down.

"We haven't picked anything yet," I sighed, "I don't know what movies are good, honestly." After fifteen minutes of scrolling through all the movies and tv shows, we finally found one we all sort of liked. I clicked on play but didn't even pay attention to the screen, as I'd much rather look at Chris than at the male actors in the movie. Chris turned his head to me, smirking.

"Enjoy what you see, huh?" he mused, nudging my sides. I shrugged and nodded, trying to play it cool. Hell, this man was gorgeous.

"I just think you are better looking than that actor over there," I whispered, grinning a little.

"Better looking than Channing Tatum?" Chris put his hand over his heart and batted his eyelashes — in the most adorable way possible. "I'm flattered."

"Will you lovebirds shut up and watch the movie?" Camille grinned at us. I rolled my eyes playfully but smiled at her, placing my head on Chris's shoulder and focussing on the tv.

I felt Chris staring at me a little and I looked over him to raise my eyebrow and smile knowingly. "Let me take a picture of you," Chris whispered softly, pulling out his phone. Right before he clicked the button, I pulled up my lip and made a silly face. "That one's going on instagram."

My eyes widened, "no, no, no, you can't do that to me!" I exclaimed, trying to grab his phone from his hands. He lifted his hand up in the air so it was too high for me to reach and eventually, I gave up. I got a notification on my phone.

Instagram: chrisschistad just posted a photo

"I like that you have my post notifications on," Chris smirked, signaling towards my phone. I just scoffed at him, because I didn't know what to say. I unlocked my phone to look at the ridiculous picture.

chrisschistadshe thought she looked crazy but she's actually so cute

chrisschistad
she thought she looked crazy but she's
actually so cute.
tagged: ellejensen
1078 likes | 283 comments

loglady99 dats my best friend

evamohn2 i'm jealous that you're in america with her while she's looking so cute and i'm not. shame.

magnussonwilliam will you stop posting pictures like this and flirting with her through them and just make her your girlfriend already?

camillemccarthy OMG I FOUND HIS INSTAGRAM @marydrake @madilynstorm

camillemccarthy @magnussonwilliam wait so you mean they aren't together??????

magnussonwilliam @camillemccarthy sorry who are you? and no, they aren't

camillemccarthy @magnussonwilliam they'd be adorable together :( & i'm a friend of elle's from america :))

ellejensen @camillemccarthy i don't like you very much :(

ellejensen i do look crazy though

chrisschistad @ellejensen you look amazing now shut up.

"What do you mean you guys aren't together?" Camille almost yelled, "I don't belueve that for a second!" She looked up at me in disbelief. My head was resting on Chris's shoulder once again and his chin was on top of my head.

"Yeah," Mary agreed, "I mean look at you two. You guys are so in love and you don't even realize it." This comment made both Chris and me stiffen, and I sat up straight again. I looked down at my lap and fumbled with my fingers. It was killing me that I still didn't have a clue where Chris and I were.

"Let's just watch the movie, alright?" I suggested, giving Mary a stern look that she understood really well. She picked up the remote and hit play again on the movie that Camille had paused before her explosion.